• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Did I do the right thing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I just really need to get something off my chest, and I want to know if what I did was the right thing. . .

Ok, so last year(really close to a year ago actually) I was at band camp. All through out the week me, my friend Jimmy, and this girl(Let's say L) were hanging out.(I also met this Jr.(Let's say A) who was pretty hot - and yes, a girl) Long story short, me and her started going out. We were taking it slow, I was her first boyfriend, and I guess she was mine.

~Fast Forward~

Ok, so a bit after the first day of school, well, the night of that day at Band Practice(Yeah I know, crazy huh?). We were both a little shy because we thought that all of our friends would laugh at us(we were freshmen, so that didn't help). Well, the Jr. always flirted with everyone, exspecially me and Jimmy.

~Fast Forward~

Ok, it's the first dance, I was in a bad mood a few days before and told her (L) that I thought that we were taking this a bit too fast(believe me, we were), I didn't know that that hurt her feelings. Anyway. . .

Me and my friends were just sitting at two tables, drinking the punch(that we didn't know was spiked) and gooffing around. A comes up and eventually gets us all to dance(you know, the crappy kind of dancing that is basically just a drunken sway back and forth). A slow dance comes, and look who's dancing with A, me(not really on purpose, it just happened)

Well, the night drags on and eventually, A kisses me during another dance. (I'm sure you can tell where this is going)

~Fast Forward a bit more~

About a month later, I broke up with L (Really, it just didn't feel right and I knew tha A liked me too). I was already starting to go out with A a week before, too(I know, I'm a scumbag. . .)

~Fast Forward~

After a few LONG band trips and whatnot, A breaks up with me, saying that the age difference was too great(about one and 1/3 years), which I think was bull. I got depressed and went 'emo'(without the wrist cutting, mind you) for a few months.

~Fast Forward~

Well, L wouldn't talk to me, and I had one of her computer games. So I had a 'good'(and this is what I'm asking about) idea. I spent some time to write her a note that was about two pages, printed, basically saying that I was sorry and asking for her forgiveness. I printed it out and put it in the case with the game.

~Fast Forward~

The next day at lunch, my friend start joking about that note I gave her, I just played it off as a joke to not get mad/embarrassed. I really did mean what I said in that note, though.

~Fast Forward~

It's a new year, the whole reason that I brought this up was because at a Band meeting, I saw her sitting near the door, and that just triggered this. So now I want to know, after all of that, did I do the right thing?

*Please don't hate me, now that you know some of my. . .dark past*

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
If you meant what you said in that note, and everything is okay now, then I don't see what you did wrong. It's all relative to what you think. You made your own decisions. When you think back, what comes to mind? Confirmation that you did the right thing or a river of guilt for your sorry actions?

Be sure to be friendly to L if you ever talk to her. You'll know if she's forgiven you or not. Never say that you didn't mean that note, it will break her heart.

~<3

Shadukai X

Banned
I think you did.

You just have to keep in mind that doing this casual dating thing is alright for us younguns, so don't be upset if a relationship doesn't work out.

Plus, that whole thing about age, is kinda bull. My girlfriend is 18, and we have no problems at all.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
writing the note was a good idea, but you need to talk to her face to face. i know it will be awkward, but it will help things along a little.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Dude, girls can be tricky to read at times.

Honestly, I think you were wrong for going out with A and L at the same time, even if it was for a week. If that note was extremely sincere, she might have forgiven you. I think you should go up to L, and have a little conversation with her next time you see her. Just see if she forgives you, and (if you want), go for a second chance and ask her out.

(And yes, age difference by only 1 1/3 years is a bullshit excuse)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I get that now( about the age part), but I'm kinda. . .(is it wrong to say. . .) over that? We're still friends, I talk to A at LEAST once a week, and that's at church. We talk sometimes during the day, if I pass her in the halls, or if she catches me outside.

I was thinking about talking to A today, but she left before the meeting was over. . .and I probably wouldn't have the. . .balls to talk to her anyway, she might. . hurt mine or something. . .

And, I don't really want a relationship with her, at least, not another close one. . .

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I get that now( about the age part), but I'm kinda. . .(is it wrong to say. . .) over that? We're still friends, I talk to A at LEAST once a week, and that's at church. We talk sometimes during the day, if I pass her in the halls, or if she catches me outside.

I was thinking about talking to A today, but she left before the meeting was over. . .and I probably wouldn't have the. . .balls to talk to her anyway, she might. . hurt mine or something. . .

And, I don't really want a relationship with her, at least, not another close one. . .

Well, you've had what, all summer I believe to think about this? Honestly, talking to A is still a good thing... kinda?

Lol, thats what athletic cups are for, my friend. Bitchy girl who could nails your balls... lulz.

Definitely, a relationship with A wouldn't exactly help you at all... at least, not a dating relationship. Keep it friends with A.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, I planned on staying friends with A, since well, she's awesome. I've put my past feelings away in a dark section of my mind where they roam endlessly looking for the light, which they will never find. . .

Yeah. . .that's it. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't know whether you mean that in a good way, or a bad way. . .I didn't really sell anyone for sex or get any money out of it. . .

. . .OH! NOW I GET WHAT YOU WERE SAYING [/sarcasm]

Don't you have anything better to say?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
... Doubt it...

Anyway, Anyway, tomorrow at some point, you should call L. In person it might be better and more meaningful, but do whatever is in your comfort zone. I highly suggest it, though, and try to work things out if you want.

Awesome Ansem

It sounds like you left your girlfriend for a hotter, more exciting girl. If you really liked A, then you shouldn't have left her. She probably felt like crap knowing she was second best and that you chose someone else, even while you were dating her. I don't really see why she should forgive you. If you really liked her, then you never would have did anything with L.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
I have plenty to say, I just chose my words wisely.

Well, firstly your a ****ing asshole, for going out with a girl while going out with another girl. Thats just you being a ****ing jerk. The age difference is retarded, I don't think she dumped you for that personally, because thats retarded. The note was a bad idea, you should have talked to her face to face, just be cautious she doesn't slap you, I would have if I was a girl.

the pimp line, well I don't real know.

T

Tyler Durden

I have plenty to say, I just chose my words wisely.

Well, firstly your a ****ing asshole, for going out with a girl while going out with another girl. Thats just you being a ****ing jerk. The age difference is retarded, I don't think she dumped you for that personally, because thats retarded. The note was a bad idea, you should have talked to her face to face, just be cautious she doesn't slap you, I would have if I was a girl.

the pimp line, well I don't real know.

Quoted for pure truth. And pure win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back