• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Kingdom Heart's Opening, Freak you out a Bit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know about you, but when I first played KH, I was a little bit freaked out.

• At the beginning was the Random Poem while Sora was floating in water.
    kho1b.jpg

• Then as he's sinking, there's a flash and he's on an island.
    kho2.jpg

• But then there's, the Tidal Wave with Riku holding his hand out to Sora, was the freakiest bit.
    kho3.jpg

• Followed by Sora and Riku underwater, but Riku still shows no emotions!
    kho4.jpg

• Then he's above the water and Kairi is calling him, so Sora goes near her, but then she discovers that somebody is falling from the sky!
    kho5a.jpg

kho6.jpg

• Sora falls over as he suddenly falls from sand to sky, and you realise it was HIM!... How Bizarre!
    kho6a.jpg

• Finally he drops into the water, again. Only to be able to breathe and land perfectly on the ground (like Land).
    kho7.jpg

• But then, Random Doves fly from the ground towards the surface (of the water) and you discover that you're actually standing on a Pedestal... of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
    kho8.jpg

kho9.jpg

• ...and of course during the entire time, Rave Music of Utada Hikaru is playing in the background.

That for me was the most random, freakiest, strangest and most bizarre opening scene ever for me in a Game (I say that in the nicest way possible, I love that scene!)

What did you all think about the opening scene of KH?

Did you find it weird, funny, awkward... or just plan Random?

Also, do you think you know why this was placed as the Opening Scene and for what purpose?

This was an amazing Opening Scene but it did really confuse me for a while!

Thank You for Reading, What do you all think about it?

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Hm, nope just saw it as a game....

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
yea I found it pretty weird too lolz though I luved it ^ ^...thought there was kinda meaning behind all this confusing events ...and some do have a significance of what will happen later in da game...but still yup. it was one of the most bizarre game intros I saw XD

Ж??ᾏ₦

I was amazed by the graphics to notice very much, but yes it is odd to me still. Since we still dont know who that voice is

Criss and Riku

when i watched the opening i was like "did i rent th right game??" and then i saw snow white and was yeah thats disney and i was dazzled by the music.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I thought it was really cool. And I liked the music, so I guess I wasn't paying too much attention to the weirdness

Aria

braver by the minute
I thought the graphics and the music where really great, and i tried to figure out the meaning of the scenes and what it had to do with the lyrics. i thought it was just really cool

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I was a bit surprised at it at first, I actually checked the box to make sure it was what it said it was. After that, I thought the graphics were very good and I thought the whole opening was very creative and interesting.

Firagex

I thought it was pretty cool at the time, nothing really weird about it.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
It was really bizarre, but I didn't find it creepy, I just thought it was bad ass

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
it didn't freak me out really it was random but made very well and the sancutary song in the background fitted well with the whole thing in my view.

You're thinking of the KH2 Opening (English).

Simple and Clean PLANITb Remix (English) or Hikari PLANITb Remix (Japanese) are the ones used in Kingdom Hearts Opening.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I was kind of just too excited that I was playing the game actually, I desperatly wanted the game and it felt awesome to be playing it...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back