• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Terra seal Destiny Island's Keyhole?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticshadow14

As said in the first Kingdom Hearts game, every world has a keyhole. Also, in the first game when Sora is having the flashback when they first enter the 'Secret Place' and the door is there. I am only guessing that the door is there, because the world was sealed? Is it possible that Terra did this with his keyblade, because in scenes of various trailers Terra is shown on Destiny Islands

This is my first Thread so please be nice!!!

*All hail King Riku!*

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Why did you post this thread 3 times? o_O

Anyways.. to answer that question. No, I dont think so. =/

C

Colours

Posting this three times won't get you anywhere.
I'll ask a site staff to delete the others.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Umm... I don't know. It's possible, because Ansem, SoD did say that Sora was the one to open the door. Now, if we take this to mean the door to the heart of the world, then perhaps it had been sealed and he, who had been the one to be chosen by the keyblade, would have to be the one to unseal it.

But, there's nothing saying that it couldn't have been Aqua or Ventus, either. They were also seen on Destiny Islands.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If Terra had sealed the keyhole then the heartless would'nt have been able to destroy Destiny Islands in KH1.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
If Terra had sealed the keyhole then the heartless would'nt have been able to destroy Destiny Islands in KH1.

Doesn't matter if he sealed it or not. The heartless are able to open the keyholes.

And I doubt Terra sealed the keyhole on DI. I don't believe they were open in the first place--back then, anyway. =/

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
The whole point of KH2 was to unseal the keyholes that Sora had sealed in the first game. Thus, this means that the keybladers can unseal keyholes.

The whole point of sealing the keyholes was so that the Heartless wouldn't get to the Heart of the World, thus, I don't think they could unseal the keyholes. If they were able to, then Sora did a basically useless job in KH1.

Riku might have been able to unseal the keyhole, but remember that the disembodied voice was the one to tell Sora that he would be the one to open the door.

Evan123

I agree with LifesLover. Heartless can't unseal keyholes. If they could, Sora just wasted his time in KH1. Sealing the keyholes is so the heartless can't get to the heart of the world. Terra could have sealed the door.

Also, when Sora was a kid, it showed there was a keyhole in the door on DI. But in present time, the door doesn't have a keyhole. Maybe that could mean something?

TrueRoxas527

I was about to say that, Evan. But, yeah, you got the point. With the flashbacks of Sora's past, it showed the Keyhole. And, when Sora locked every Keyhole, they disappeared. That Keyhole was gaping open. Besides, if the Keyhole was locked then the heart of the world, (the darkness too) wouldn't be able to escape. It would be locked up. So, if the darkness flowed freely out of the heart of the world, then the Keyhole obviously wasn't locked. One thing though, the Keyhole showed itself to Riku but not Sora. Was this because Riku was supposed to be the only wielder of the Keyblade? I think so.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH1 = Seal the Keyholes so that the Heartless couldn't do to worlds precisely what they did to DI.
So no, Terra didn't seal the Keyhole, and if he did - something other than a Heartless unsealed it.
Because, ya know, if they could unseal a Keyblade Wielder locking the Keyhole, it makes KH1 all but frustratingly redundant.

KH2 they didn't mess with the Keyholes at all. They were opening the Paths between the Worlds, which are - if related to - different than the Keyholes.

hiddenblade

The whole point of KH2 was to unseal the keyholes that Sora had sealed in the first game. Thus, this means that the keybladers can unseal keyholes.

The whole point of sealing the keyholes was so that the Heartless wouldn't get to the Heart of the World, thus, I don't think they could unseal the keyholes. If they were able to, then Sora did a basically useless job in KH1.

Riku might have been able to unseal the keyhole, but remember that the disembodied voice was the one to tell Sora that he would be the one to open the door.
it is hard to say because as yensid said sorry if its spelled wrong that all of the keyholes he had sealed had become unsealed while he was alseep

A

Azrael

As said in the first Kingdom Hearts game, every world has a keyhole. Also, in the first game when Sora is having the flashback when they first enter the 'Secret Place' and the door is there. I am only guessing that the door is there, because the world was sealed? Is it possible that Terra did this with his keyblade, because in scenes of various trailers Terra is shown on Destiny Islands

This is my first Thread so please be nice!!!

*All hail King Riku!*

If Terra had done so, all the events of the Kingdom Hearts so far would had been butterflied from existence.

This wasn't the case as we all know.

A

Azrael

Ya know, I have to wonder if he even can. What with being an Apprentice and having a Keychainless Keyblade.

We would have to wait until the game is released or at least more information is leaked revealing the powers of the Keyblade without its Keyblade.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Doesn't matter if he sealed it or not. The heartless are able to open the keyholes.

Then what was the point of Sora sealing them? o.o The way I understood it was that sealing a keyhole protected the heart of the world from the Heartless.

Also, when Sora was a kid, it showed there was a keyhole in the door on DI. But in present time, the door doesn't have a keyhole. Maybe that could mean something?

But remember, only Riku could see the keyhole. Or at least the keyhole only appeared when Riku turned back around on his way out of the cave. I'm assuming that was because he had already been designated to receive the Kingdom Key at that point.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
...I'm pretty sure that's a negative. Unless that flash back with sora and riku was about the same time as terra and ven at DI, i'm pretty sure nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back