• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did you ever think about this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastin4kh2

every one has theories on the glowing eyed unknown but i have one that makes alot of sense......... maybe the unknown sitting on the rock is the enigmatic man the enigmatic man was at castle oblivion,in deep dive e m says you look just like him, maybe the glowing eye unkown is the riku replica, he looks just like riku and that would explain why when he came out of the rock the heartless symbol appeared because when vexen made him he made him dark:rolleyes:

sinharvest_angel

but the real riku defeats the replica at twilite town, and if the phrase "he looks like u" should be related to Sora, not riku

sinharvest_angel

no im not saying its bad, i thought it was pretty good, except u need remember what happened to riku, who knows, after all he is not dead he may have escaped remember, it was his heart that left him, i mean dead people usually dont fade, they decay, unless of course a blast exploded right next to a person and then theyed be incinerated, now to get back on task, anyway good theroy, may be right, but i sorta doubt it but u should think of more.

p.s maybe since he is a fake he lost his heart and fade but like the real riku, he came bak form KH, (the world or the giant door) and got something new, maybe he 's bak with no heart or maybe that heartless ensignia replaces it or something, just my theroy that came up, sorry if i discouraged u, and i really did not want to and my intentions were not to... u get the point.. now i feeel bad[QUOTE

sinharvest_angel

u guys know what i think that the producers are having a hard time thinking about this, i mean they probably werent expecting to make KH2 until it was this popular, i bet that they cant think of anything more to put then KH2 or the ending is gonna be like some 5-yr old child who loves disney and dream't this waking up from a dream, and KH was a dream

Cloud kill all

i don't no want the hell you are talking about where are you getting this from because i haven't seen this guy with one eye so what are you talking about.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
maybe the unknown sitting on the rock is the enigmatic man

OLD

the enigmatic man was at castle oblivion,

The EM was NOT in Castle Oblivion. The EM was NOT even in CoM at all.

That was MARLUXIA. Who is NOT the EM.

maybe the glowing eye unkown is the riku replica,

He was destroyed. Riku killed him in CoM.

he looks just like riku

How can you tell that he looks like Riku? All you see is part of his face and a glowing eye. Riku doesn't have glowing eyes. And by that part of his face you can't tell who he looks like.

and that would explain why when he came out of the rock the heartless symbol appeared because when vexen made him he made him dark

So? Artificial Heartless wear and have the symbol. Including Ansem.

RR is not an Artificial Heartless. And just becuz your dark doesn't mean you have the Heartless Symbol. Maleficent didn't have it. Jafar didn't have it. Hades didn't have it. And guess what? THEY ARE ALL DARK.

sinharvest_angel

yeah, i know i said defeat not die or gets killed
there is a difference, but he does fade away and looses his heart, and the replica does say that "
replica:even what i feel now is probably fake
"riku: what are u feeling now
replica: where do all hearts go when they fade, even a fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back