• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you ever...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
i say no cuz he knew kairi was safe so he wasnt as worried , but was with riku cuz he didnt know what happened to him

HeartofTwilight

Well, he already knew she was safe, and that is sorta waht he was looking for. He was also in shock. Sora and Kairi have been hinting at this to eachother for a while, but the only other time they hugged was more to pretect Sora (who was a heartless at the time anyway). This i really the first truly romantic jesture, Sora, wasn't expecting it. No, what made me mad was the lack of anything at the end.

(I LOVE YOU... lets shake hands. GAH)

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Kawaii and Mickey Killer are starting to make my brain bleed =D But really.. Kawaii what IS your opinion??

I actually thought it was funny lol. Kairi like attacks him and Sora's face was kinda like "EWWW COOTIES!!" hehe O=D then he's like "o-okay then *pat pat hugs* you can get off now (and my hands are twice the size of your head)" And that's saying something because Kairi's got quite the head. So no. Definately did not get pissed off.

krazyaznsyco

i was a little bit pissed. i mean, kairi hugged him and he barely gave her anything. just a small hug back. not even a smile!!! and yet, when sora "found" riku, he fell down to his knees and was blubbering his guts out. i think i saw him cry for him. i dont care about the situations. would you cry and bow down to your knees for someone you thought was lost in the darkness forever? never!!!sometimes, i really think sora's gay...or bisexual. no offense riku/sora fans.

HeartofTwilight

iseedisneyppl911 said:
Kawaii and Mickey Killer are starting to make my brain bleed =D But really.. Kawaii what IS your opinion??

Yea... I think I know Kawaii's opinion, and It Kawaii is simply trying to be respctful by keeping it quite, and i respect the respect of it. If my ssupitions are correct, you are one of the few you can withold brodcasting that opinion. thank you

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i thought they should of done more than just hug once in the game. i mean, hes been searching for her for a long time and when they meet he doesn't do a reaction like i thought he would.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Just throwing it out there.....Sora's initial reaction to Kairi's sudden hug is not proof that he secretly has a passionate deep seeded love for Riku...

As stated before, Sora was just shocked at first. I mean, one second he's looking at her, the next she's tackling him. If he didn't care at all about the hug, then he wouldn't have hugged her back, he probably would have just stood there, but he did hug her back, thus he cares for her

Anyone who has played all three games should know that Sora and Kairi lvoe each other, and that Riku loves himself....and posible his right hand :glare:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
SephirothHater said:
Did you ever just feel like punching the T.V when you saw that Sora wasn't touched by Kairi's reaction to him, you know, when she hugged him, and Sora was just like, whatever. That part just pissed me off, what do you think though.

I know how you feel. That also made me pissed. I rolled my eyes because it was Nomura and his annoying vague romance crap. For once I like him to do something original and actually make the guy like the girl instead of him being like Cloud and think a touch from a girl will give him a rare disease.

Seriously, Nomura needs to learn how to write romance or just bring in the guy from FFX to write the romance segments. Because so far, Tidus is the only character with enough balls to actually do something with his girl instead doing what Sora and Cloud do and just stare at girls like they're a big walking disease.

HeartofTwilight

TheMuffinMan said:
Anyone who has played all three games should know that Sora and Kairi lvoe each other, and that Riku loves himself....and posible his right hand :glare:

I am sure Riku resents that! Riku love Kairi as much as Sora does, and possibly more, but he know that it won't work, probably because Kairi is 100% light and he is 1/2 darkness. Sora is a better fit for Kiair personality wise as well, they are both too silly, although kairi has changed a bit. Riku knows those two are together and stays out of it in the second game. It doesn't mean he doesn't still love her.

All the proof you should need is in the first game, when Sora and Riku do that race, Sora says winner names the ship, Riku say winner gets to share a Paupu with Kiari. Oh, and he also goes on this who long journey to darkness in order to save her.... he says so when you first go to hollow bastion

Puck

Nah. Sora and Yuffie would make a better couple. More chemistry together, both get naive, both get tough in battle, and both get over the top when they fight.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
krazyaznsyco said:
i was a little bit pissed. i mean, kairi hugged him and he barely gave her anything. just a small hug back. not even a smile!!! and yet, when sora "found" riku, he fell down to his knees and was blubbering his guts out. i think i saw him cry for him. i dont care about the situations. would you cry and bow down to your knees for someone you thought was lost in the darkness forever? never!!!sometimes, i really think sora's gay...or bisexual. no offense riku/sora fans.
Yea, now that you mention it, why would you cry for someone lost in darkness that let themselves there? He prob is homosexual

Puck

I think he cries when he sees Riku because he thought Roxas killed him. Remember, before Sora met up with Riku in the Org. castle, Roxas told Sora that he defeated Riku. Naturally, a part of Sora thought that Riku might've gotten bunked off.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
TheMuffinMan said:

what you said was too generous. i think you mean riku loves his tweezers and magnifying glass

C

cam ron 77

c'mon guys, dey savin the best for last. they still have to share an actual paupu remember

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
HeartofTwilight said:
Yea... I think I know Kawaii's opinion, and It Kawaii is simply trying to be respctful by keeping it quite, and i respect the respect of it. If my ssupitions are correct, you are one of the few you can withold brodcasting that opinion. thank you
Well..thanks I guess....(it just sucks cuz i think you know my opinion which means I'm predictable which means no surprises which means AAAAHH..lol)

but I will say that the" hug" didnt make me mad...in my other opinion..(lol) Sora didnt go all crazy for Kairi cuz he knew she was safe,and Sora is a guy who is still a bit uncomfortable expressing emotions to girls especially Kairi...with Riku its a bit more natural (I think) because they have been friends for so long and Sora didnt know if Riku was safe when he saw him(and also since Riku is a boy I guess Sora feels that crying over him with what happened is ok and so do I...>_>..*I wouldnt have got on my knees though*)

^^Thats was my other opinion....as for the other one...I'm keeping my mouth shut for once...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back