• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you like Demyx?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did u like Demyx?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Ok I'm going to be honest with everybody (and I'm sorry for Demyx fans but) I DID NOT LIKE DEMYX. I thought he was the weakess Organization member to fight ( second to Axel and Saix ) I didn't even think he was funny. I also thought he had a stupid weapon.

Ps: Sorry Demyx fans.:)

snowbunnie

I <3 Demyx XD he was so funny =] just his voice XD...*wants to make him into a plushie*
and besides =] controlling water is cool

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
He's funny, I believe. I think he's somewhat of a wimp though, which contributes to him funniness, but c'mon, he's a magical water summoning musician, you gotta love 'em.

R

Riku's Dawn

I don't care if he's sent to hell!He was F-ing hard!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Yes, the trial things in his boss battles were kinda challenging, to destroy 10 forms in leik, 10 seconds, He was a fun guy.

pooinashoe

Demyx was alright and i agree with the people who said he was hard, im playing on proud mode and when u fight him the second time, the time limit does not help at all. still i belive xaldin was the hardest.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
If there were any other organization members that would rape Kairi BESIDES Axel and Sai'x, It would be Demyx.

He's leik, the new Chuck Norris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back