• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you like Demyx?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did u like Demyx?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whispered.Hope

I like Demyx. He does seem to have more of a conscious than the other XIII Order members, and he has a 'real' teenage personality. Plus he was a cutie xD He was annoying as heck the second time you fight him, though. Stupid water clones xD

blut3ng3l

I love Demyx. His weapon is awesome, as is his personality. The boss fight is easy, as all the others in the game. Actually, some people have trouble with the killing water guys.

N♂ B♂D¥

for me in japanese version demyx, his kinda weird togather with his personality...but i think:eek: <----- it fits him perfectly...i just can't explain it clearly....his acting childish among the other order but his voice in japanese fit perfectly with his personality...thats what i think:confused:

The Jesus

Website
www.myspace.com
The thing about Demyx, was that he had a sort of "tortured soul" quality to him. When you kill him, his reaction is very sad and you almost want to apoligize. Soooo i think he was a good character (who was a cakewalk to kill).

Digby

demyx in the game acted like a wussy but he was a pretty cool boss sounded pretted cool to

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Demyx was just plain retarded but he was pretty cool anyways

away to the ligh

Did I like Demyx, the Melodiosu Nocturne, heck yeah! Shure his taunting was a bit dry, yet his weapon is awesome. Using a sitar as a weapon and instrument, that guy knows how to multi-task if you ask me.:cool:

Replica Riku

I enjoyed Demyx. I found that becuase he didn't like to fight, he was more interesting. I like his weapon design, and thought fighting him was easy, it was entertaining.

Whispered.Hope

Hee, it's like Demyx didn't want to carry out his orders. He'd always pull out a piece of paper telling him what to do and he'd reluctantly carry them out. I thought it was nice that he asked Roxas to return to the Order.

<VII_Axel>

Demyx is awesome. He was all unserious and the was like "Silence Traitor" which scared me when he said it because he wa never serious before. And the easiest member of the Orginization XIII wasn't Demyx, it was Xaldin, at least for me. I just let myself get killed, used Mickey and dodged every attack Xaldin had and hit him. Of course was a very lengthy process, but I got him down to his last healthbar with Mickey, revived Sora and killed him.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Riku's Dawn said:
Xigbar was easily wuped by a weak little boy.
I had to go level up to beat him... then I realised I lost because I was using the ANTI-FORM (it makes sense!)

Hee, it's like Demyx didn't want to carry out his orders. He'd always pull out a piece of paper telling him what to do and he'd reluctantly carry them out. I thought it was nice that he asked Roxas to return to the Order.
Maybe he was to supid to remember his orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back