• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you like this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like Kingdom Hearts 2?

• I loved it.

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I thought it was good.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • It was okay.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I found it mediocre.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I found it really bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked it, but as stated in a lot of other threads, it was too easy. poor platforming, easy worlds, reaction commands killed enemies easily.

it just needed to pose more challenges. other than that I thought the storyline was great and some of the Org. XIII battles were fun

D

The KR3W
It was an okay game to me. It was not as good as the first one.
The good part was fighting Sephiroth and the Olympus Coliseium. We were not actually fighting Roxas only a cutscene. Unless you have KH2: FM.

Rix

:)
Awards
Kh2 was ok to me, but not as far as good at the first one. The biggest mistakes they did was to add too much "cool" stuff that made the gameplay way too easy. KH1 worlds gave you a feeling of platforming where you had to search for treasure chests and trinities + you needed certain abilities to get to some of them. I loved that, but it was all gone in KH2. What dissapointed me the most in KH2 was the fact that none of the Disney worlds were really important anymore... They where more like unimportant side quests to me. In Kh1, most of the worlds seemd more connected to the main storyline.

C

Colours

I liked t because t was my first time playing it, and I got to fight with new villians.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As a pure game I love it. I can play just about every aspect of it for hours on end. The only downside is that I can't lower my level, making it overly easy eventually.

Plot wise I found it lacking.

none of the Disney worlds were really important anymore... They where more like unimportant side quests to me. In Kh1, most of the worlds seemd more connected to the main storyline.

I can actually give you a list of why each and every single world in KH1 was important.
In KH2 you can take out the worlds on the left side of Disney castle and you'll never know the difference (well, you'll miss out on Riku making Sora say he didn't believe in Santa Claus... but that's about the only remotely important fun fact I can come up with from there)

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
KH2 was a very great game to me. Because, The Reations Commands we're there and It made the game more better than the other one. Also The Story Made me like it even more than the other one. Org.13 idea was exellent.
The Graphics was very good. Loved the ending of it. And the thing I didn't like, was how easy it was. I mean make it harder.
Nothing went wrong in this game. Just a few things, But nothing really I should say ya know?

Storyline: 10/10
Graphics 8.5/10
Gameplay: 9.5/10
Overall: 9/10

C

Colours

KH2 was a very great game to me. Because, The Reations Commands we're there and It made the game more better than the other one. Also The Story Made me like it even more than the other one. Org.13 idea was exellent.
The Graphics was very good. Loved the ending of it. And the thing I didn't like, was how easy it was. I mean make it harder.
Nothing went wrong in this game. Just a few things, But nothing really I should say ya know?

Storyline: 10/10
Graphics 8.5/10
Gameplay: 9.5/10
Overall: 9/10

The graphics were amazing.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The game sucked. KH1 was waaaay better.

KH2
Gameplay: 3/10
Graphics: 2/10
Storyline:7/10
Overall:5/10

KH1:
Gameplay:10/10
Graphics:2/10
Storyline:10/10
Overall:9/10

C

Colours

The game sucked. KH1 was waaaay better.

KH2
Gameplay: 3/10
Graphics: 2/10
Storyline:7/10
Overall:5/10

KH1:
Gameplay:10/10
Graphics:2/10
Storyline:10/10
Overall:9/10

Wow, I can't believe you wrote that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sarcasm

TrekerofHearts

In a dark, damp hole, living in my own filth!
It was a Great game... But it seemed that they tryed so hard to appeal to casual players that they drummed down the difficullty level. I feel that the next few games need Gameplay that is in the middle of what KH1 was and what KH2 was.

Not as hard as KH1, but not as easy as KH2.

K

Kurai_yay

I liked KHII better because the shops weren't exclusive to just one world... '>>

C

Colours

It was a Great game... But it seemed that they tryed so hard to appeal to casual players that they drummed down the difficullty level. I feel that the next few games need Gameplay that is in the middle of what KH1 was and what KH2 was.

Not as hard as KH1, but not as easy as KH2.

KH2 was the best kh game since I've only played that one.

Wubdor

I used to like KH1 better than KH2. But now..
I seriously can't stand KH1 anymore. The storyline etc is great don't get me wrong, but the gameplay fails so hard compared to KH2. The only downside on KH2 is that it was so easy.
I know, I know. KH2 is so easy because of the gameplay. (I don't care about Reaction Commands) But I still liked it better.

Wubdor

What happened in KH2 I think is that they took all the downsides from KH1's Gameplay, fixed them, but took nothing of the things that were yes good and yes fun like platforming :\

Indeed. I could cry when I found out that I wouldn't get Dodge Roll. >_<
But that would make the game even easier. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back