• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you notice something about Axel's eye color?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Does it really matter? No.

They just chose to make it a different colour. There's nothing special about it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Maybe, at the very closest, since orange/yellow eyes seem to indicate closeness to Darkness, it could be said Axel's alignment in regards to it was different, but that's the only thing, if anything, that it might represent, but I still don't how what might have happened to Axel for it to be quite like that.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
∞;4456391 said:
Maybe, at the very closest, since orange/yellow eyes seem to indicate closeness to Darkness, it could be said Axel's alignment in regards to it was different, but that's the only thing, if anything, that it might represent, but I still don't how what might have happened to Axel for it to be quite like that.

Maybe something went wrong while they were doing the coloring?:confused:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I severely doubt the rendering team would be that careless. Either way, it makes no difference to the story.

Mage of light

Haven't people said that everything has meaning? It might signafy his change from being a really weird bad guy to a lovable best friend character.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Haven't people said that everything has meaning? It might signafy his change from being a really weird bad guy to a lovable best friend character.

Does it actually change our perspective on anything in the story? No.

XYZ

Actually, what had happened was they made Re:CoM Axel's eye color more like his original CoM counterpart. At least, that's what it looks like to me.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
still, it has no significance wat so ever on the story, every 1's body developes over time.

Cloaked_schemer

they could pull a mindfreak and say "Axle is Tera!" nonsense, but that would never happen unless they had the same eye coler. P.S. keybladedweilder and 8shortfuse, were did you get those pics that are in your sig!!! THEY ARE AWSOME!!!!

Muse

you look atrocious
Sora's hair was lighter in Re:CoM and KH2 than it was in KH. Does that mean anything? Not really.

GotItMemorized?

Maybe it is a sign of being older? LOL. I dont know but it was a year between COM and KH2 or maybe they just wanted to make him look better. Got It Memorized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back