• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did you remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
ok this thread is about what SE toke out of Kh2 that should have stayed.1)the part when roxas was running towards the dusk nobody and it just dissapeared into the wall.
2)when sora was about to attack the unknown while the unknown was undressing himself.
3)the matrix cutscene/fight with sora and the unknown in the world that never was.(i know the unknown but it might be a spoiler)
4)and last the real reason for this thread the battle between mulan/sora/donald or goofy against a green feathered dragon.i swear im not making this up.i seen it in playstation magazine.i wanted to fight that dragon so badley...
post what you wanted to stay in kh2

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i wouldnt have minded to see all of that in the game...but the thing about Mulan's dragon was in the game....it's called Storm Rider....S-E prolly just tweaked the dragon a little bit from that trailer.

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
SoraXOblivion said:
i wouldnt have minded to see all of that in the game...but the thing about Mulan's dragon was in the game....it's called Storm Rider....S-E prolly just tweaked the dragon a little bit from that trailer.
that was storm rider?its because i saw the original storm rider and the new improved one and thought you got to fight both...o well

Vin

Bronze Member
i wanted the bethomoths in the 100 heartless battle

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
wasn't the 1000 heartless battle timed. like last for 2 minutes or something. and you could use drive forms too. i think i saw it in a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back