• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you use magic or summons at all?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
The only magic I'd constantly use was Cure. I hardly used the others at all! I only used Magnet for one of the Twilight Town "jobs". As for summons, I like to spam Stitch's attacks like crazy, but only in tournaments. Chicken Little's limit was confusing (the FPS one), I almost never used Genie, and I have yet to use Peter Pan.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I used Cure and Refelect alot... The only time I used a summon was either in the tournaments or I was just leveling up the summon.

Xayn

Cure. And reflect against Xigbar. I think I may have used Stitch a few times.

They should make magic more 'needed' in the next game.

Soraox

i used

Magic-Thunder, Fire, Blizzard, Relfect, Maganet, and Cure

Summons- Genie and Stitch

D

Deleted member 36435

I use reflect and cure
Only time I used summons was to get it to lvl 7 for the Hades Paradox cup.

Soraox

and also all of u should of at least used fire, blizzard and thunder because of the second time u visit agraba

Haku

<3
The magic skills that I mainly used were Magnet and Curaga for the summons I mainly used Peter Pan.

Joy

Bronze Member
My first play through... I used attack, drive forms (usually valor or final) and cure. Cure was the only magic I used throughput the whole game, otherwise I was mashing x.

krystix

I just used cure and sometimes accidentally used the fire one. I really (for some reason) only used stitch once or twice and chicken little loads of times.I think its cos I was in a panick or something and I just cliked him,he wasn't much help, he just kinda stood there.:huh:

DaDarkDude

well i used cure and thunder
as 4 the summons i summoned chicken little an the others so that i could complete jimneys journal but 4 regular occasions i never used them.

axel_rocks

i used cure and stitch... it takes to much time to use them when you get hit and try to ariel recover you cancel the page you just opened (>.<) which is annoying...

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I used only magic and I used mostly cure (and sometimes reflect) and thudaga while driving in Final.
Summons I used once or twice (not counting the Cups of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back