• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difference between contact and friend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
Whats the difference between a contact and a friend on KHI? I know for a friend, both people have to accept eachother's friend request, but, what's the point of a contact then?:confused:

I AM A NEWB. DON'T CRITICIZE.:thumbdown:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Whats the difference between a contact and a friend on KHI? I know for a friend, both people have to accept eachother's friend request, but, what's the point of a contact then?:confused:

I AM A NEWB. DON'T CRITICIZE.:thumbdown:
It's like KHI address book. That way you don't have to search throught the threads to find that person's post and click their name to contact them.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well contacts were when they dident have Zonits with the friends and such. So When you added someone to your contacts it would put a +next to there name in the online users section so you can see when they were online. Makes it more noticeable

Thing is now that Zoints or whatever its called, whenever you add someone as a friend they automaticly become added to your contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back