• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difference Worlds KH1/KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

i don't like the idea though of beating the world by having a dance game sort of thing......... that really bothers me........ it makes you think if nomura made you have to beat bosses in different ways 2....... cuz 4 me..... i just wanna go in there and swing the crap out of my keyblade.......

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well most of the characters will get more screening time this time that's for sure and some of the levels were already big in KH1 like for example Hollow Bastion and that was a 2 parter so there might be more 2 parters this time around and actually come to think of it Traverse Town was like a 4 parter cause the adventure begins there then you come back face the Giant Amror again then leave then go back again blah blah blah you get the picture but still KH1 will be my fav KH game no matter how many more attacks or spells or heartless or just new enemies they have KH1 will still remain the best to me

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Yeah, worlds also have new areas too.

Agrbah has the Palace and an expanded Cave of Wonders
Halloween Town has Christmas Town
Olympus Coliseum has the Underworld
Atlantica supposedly has above Water

coolazice7

In a way, KH was just a test for Square to see how the KH concept would work out. Now they see the tremendous success, and can work from there, putting out more complex worlds...

Last edited:

DannyKilla

I think it would be alot better if we could explore the palace, now THAT would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back