• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Different Princess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
I was playing KH today and saw something unusual.

After you beat Deep Jungle Meleficent mentions something about the princesses then it shows Alice, right?

I have played many times and I decided to see if you can skip Wonderland.
After I beat Deep Jungle, the villans had their chat and Meleficent said her part, BUT it insted showed Snow White run in.

I was wondering who else tried this and if you haven't tried go on ahead.

Don't flame me if someone already mentioned this as I just found this out today.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
I did beat Wonderland before Deep Jungle, I haven't thought about this, because Ialways do the worlds in order.

DJFirewolf

OMG! That actually worked! I can't believe it! Well... I can believe it. I know this is a month old topic, but that's just awesome!

...Now which one to put in my movie...

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
Hero of Light said:
I was playing KH today and saw something unusual.

After you beat Deep Jungle Meleficent mentions something about the princesses then it shows Alice, right?

I have played many times and I decided to see if you can skip Wonderland.
After I beat Deep Jungle, the villans had their chat and Meleficent said her part, BUT it insted showed Snow White run in.

I was wondering who else tried this and if you haven't tried go on ahead.

Don't flame me if someone already mentioned this as I just found this out today.

Really? I got to try it to see.

ferretfrenzie

Wait....so if you beat Deep Jungle first Snow White appears, but if you beat Wonderland first then Alice appears? Did I get that right???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back