• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Different scenarios in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

i like it how we got 2 play the kh2 and CoM as a different point of view, i think in the next kh game there should be character select u no like:

soras story
roxas's story
rikus's story
mickey's story
kairi's story

u no what i mean???

any1 dis/agree

Twinblades

Re: different point of view

i like it wehow got 2 play the kh2 and CoM as a different point of view, i think in the next kh game there should be character select u no like:

soras story
roxas's story
rikus's story
mickey's story
kairi's story

u no what i mean???

any1 dis/agree

nah i dont like it
you mean like beating the game as sora...then starting over with riku but in his point of veiw and ect..
nah i dont like it because they can just simply tell us what the others where doing during their absences instead of playing as them. I see how it could be kool since i want to play as riku and roxas but still. Imagine playing as kairi with her keybalde..

SephirothHater

There was a thread like this saying it would be nice to play in a different perspective, but I still gotta admit that the idea would be really great if they implemented it into the next game. It would really help with telling the story from different perspectives.

Lexias08

i like that, they should do that if they continu the kingdom hearts series after the next game about Terra Aqua Ven

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

nah i dont like it
you mean like beating the game as sora...then starting over with riku but in his point of veiw and ect..
nah i dont like it because they can just simply tell us what the others where doing during their absences instead of playing as them. I see how it could be kool since i want to play as riku and roxas but still. Imagine playing as kairi with her keybalde..

=/

I like her keyblade. Then again, I'm a girl...Guys probably wouldn't be happy about playing as Kairi. I'd be overjoyed though. xD

I think that different points of view would be cool. But it probably won't happen.

This thread is kind of going to get the same response from everyone so I don't really see a point besides posting more "yeah good idea"s and "if only.."s

Um. <_< *leaves*

khmaster101

the game would really be great for each person to have their on point of view,stories,but dont cha think it would take a little to long to finish all.... imagine if all the stories were as long as soras story yin kh2 and kh 1.....

4267197masterform.jpg

tacleon

that be so cool. you would be able to know what they're thinking and their what they are doing.

Tidora

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO.... sorry but no...ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh dont put ideas in nomuras hed... it would be stupid... each persons story wouldnt go 4 long... and y though... wouldnt u want a more involved story with every1 in it at once... the story would go 4 longa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back