• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difficulty.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which difficulty?

• Easy.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Standard.

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Proud.

Votes: 27 61.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Which difficulty will you play first? Easy? Standard? Proud? Which one of these three? Personally, I'll go through Standard. :>

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Apparently Proud is very hard. I'm not a fan of playing something if I just keep dying. Besides this game looks like it's the hardest in the series

ShailsTDSPT

This game is (at least in standard) the hardest in the series. I played all games on Standard and till now this game was the one that put me at low HP are dieing more often.

SORA619

Awards
I started the game on pourd and believe it's the hardest in the series. When you have sora things are a little easier but when Riku's time comes.. Better get something for your nerves. :p

Rallade

Awards
I think I'll go with proud, easier to unlock secret ending + I found proud to be really easy once you grinded a bit in bbs.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
I dont remember the last time i have played any game on a normal difficulty. Always the hardest mode so Proud mode for me.
Makes it harder, but its more fun, and you get a good feel of accomplishment when you finish.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I dont remember the last time i have played any game on a normal difficulty. Always the hardest mode so Proud mode for me.
Makes it harder, but its more fun, and you get a good feel of accomplishment when you finish.

Critical is the hardest, but you have to unlock it

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Critical is the hardest, but you have to unlock it

Yeah. If proud is hard on this game, I can't imagine critical mode. I did proud right off the bat on BBS and found it only mildly challenging. Same with Critical. Although bosses were always a pain.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Like always, I play on Standard first just so I can get a gist of the controls and get used to the game. Then I'll play on Proud and then critical when I get to unlock (though both will be a pain >.>)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I always do Proud mode. Maybe Critical when I'm feeling lucky and need a challenge. Proud mode looks like it's going to be difficult this time around...:x and I suck at strategy xD

State

Awards
Lots of bosses 'round here, with all them voting for Proud. '_'

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Always start out in Proud mode if Critical is unavailable. I need a challenge and I want to unlock the secret ending and whatnot in one go!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Isn't Easy usually called "Beginner"?

also proud for the reasons Sign said. :3

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I always play in at least Proud Mode, so I will definitely be starting out at that :) Everyone has pretty much stated the reasons why :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back