• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

difficulty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonewingedangelK

does anyone think that with this sequel being a lot darker than the original, hh2 will be more challenging than the first? i really hope it is, cuz as much as it pains me to say it, but as amazing as kh was, i wish it would have been a little more challenging. so hopefully in kh2 i wont be able to beat the final boss with one finger.

x-knight

yeh i think it will be a harder than its predecessor but how can u say kh was easy when its takes a long time to beat i mean 100 hours(approx) is a long time if u think about it

Keji

I'm hoping it's gonna be a long hard game.. that it may take more than 1 try on each boss.. that way we could study them again and again.. and beome frustrated that we get stuck somewhere for over an hour sometimes.. thats my ideal game

Hokage

Banned
Awards
KH2 is gonna be tough guys. dont think that because we have all these killer new moves that the enemies are going to be weak. im sure that for every ability we get in KH2 the enemies will have 2 times as much. the difficulty in KH wont compare to KH2 . im sure of it. and i think it may take even experts on KH such as myself more than one time to beat bosses which excites me because i love a good fight... LOL. dont expect KH2 to be as easy as KH because i assure u it wont be.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
KH2 should be and probably will be more difficult than KH, but it won't be insanely difficult. There are some games out that will beat KH2's difficulty by a long shot (DMC3, Contra 3, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back