• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

difficulty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

can someone who has gotten really far in the game ( at least half way ) tell me how hard the game is on normal ? gamespot said it was really easy, is that true ? maybe they just played on easy , but i still want to know

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Assuming from the reviews, feedback from japanese players, and some english players, we can suggest that the game isn't that diffilcult. People expect so much for this game yet they don't realize that the original game is one of the easiest games ever. Yes, I said it, KH was so easy. I had more trouble on CoM than on KH. KH2 is sure to be a lil bit more diffilcult than KH but you can't expect something as drastic as it being completely hard. The game is a button masher.. KH was a button masher. It surprises me how many people really thought that it wouldn't be..

I'm starting out on Proud Mode, not because I'm leik teh l337 hardcore gamer, but because I want some sort of challenge in the people I face.

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
I think I like the Kingdom Hearts series because I suck at video games, and actually beating these long, involved games makes me feel like maybe I don't suck so bad. But then I realize they're probably just easy, but heck, I'm cool with that.

Sabrigami

I started on proud yesterday and on that first real boss I've already died twice. maybe thats just me though

E

Eclipse

i bought this game for a challenge, that's what sequels are for

Twilight power

Besides if you choose proud the enemies are harder = more chance to savour the moment of trashing heartless and nobodies in multiple drive forms

MonewingedangelK

guys kingdom hearts is not intended to be about difficulty, its supposed to be about the experience. the first kh was pretty easy even on hard, but that didnt stop us from adoring the games' fantastic characters and storyline. some reason the guy form ign didnt understand that, i dont remember reading much from him about the story, graphics, voice acting, etc. he just yapped on about the game being easy. as for the button mashing, of course its a button masher, so was the first one and we loved it. in kh2 we have the choice of using new abilities and ways to fight instead of button mashing, which definitely is an improvement. so dont worry if the games too easy, even on proud mode, just enjoy the involving story and overall experience like you did with the first game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back