• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Digimon Adventure tri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite series of Digimon?

• Total voters

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah. But Ogremon will be at a huge disadvantage since Leomon can go Mega

What if Ogremon can go Mega now? I wouldn't think the battle would last long either way since Ogremon is suppose to be one of the good guys now; if this is the same Ogremon.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I assume the next few movies the rest of the team will get their megas. Dunno if it will keep being in twos but quite possibly since the first movie poster had Taichi and Yamato, and now this one is Mimi and Jou. The teaser for the third movie featured Takeru and Patamon so I feel maybe we will be getting Seraphimon next? Also I hope Meiccomon evolves too, apparently she is a Champion already according to the new Digimon World game anyway.

What if Ogremon can go Mega now? I wouldn't think the battle would last long either way since Ogremon is suppose to be one of the good guys now; if this is the same Ogremon.

I mean, his eyes are soullessly white. And the Digimon Emperor/Kaiser is kind of standing their smiling so I assume he is being controlled...

And yeah I never thought about Ogremon going mega...to be honest I'm not sure Leomon will do it again either. It wouldn't surprise me if they just have him stay regular Leomon lol. I mean, they had the other Digimon fight freaking Alphamon as Champions?? Like it was obvious that they just didn't want to draw them I think but yeah...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well if the other six kids are going mega I guess there is no reason why Ogremon can't.

As for if thats the same Ogremon from Adventures 01, the theory going around is that it is the same one. But the reason its doing these horrible things is that he became infected like Impalidramon.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Also I hope Meiccomon evolves too, apparently she is a Champion already according to the new Digimon World game anyway.

Really? She`s in her champion stage? Guess we have another Gatomon situation.

Also found this which apparently came out in January
tumblr_nz54pgfKku1rtjgwno1_500.png

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Went around searching for the movie. Crunchy roll seems to be clear from all of the ads. I haven't went on there from the PC, is it safe?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Crunchyroll is honestly where I watch majority of my anime. It's the Hulu/Netflix for anime tbh. Very safe, and also worth getting an account. They do play ads before videos, but like YT and every other streaming service does if you like an account.

It's also where I watched 1-4 in glorious blitzballing HD

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
ogremon wapu shinka!!

HX9Zqd5.jpg

titamon!!

lol this guy debuted a couple years ago. he's got saberleomon beat in the radness department.

Damn, didn't get to see this in time lol. Wow...he reminds me of the Iron Giants from Final Fantasy. He looks amazing.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well part two was a pretty mixed bag for me

I thought that Vikemon, Rosemon, and Ken were pretty rushed. They waited till the last episode which I felt could have happened in the second or third episode. Also happy that T.K. and Kari recognized Ken, I was worried they would go the whole six movies without acknowledging the 02 kids. Hopefully we find out what happened to them in the next movie.

And holy crap that ending. Poor Leomon just can never catch a break. Never would have imagined that Meicoomon was evil. Finally, I think it`s interesting that the other six kids will get their megas through a prophecy.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well dang I was not ready for that now 3 more month before the next set

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Welp

Ken back at it again as the Digimon Emperor or something.

Also: Meicoomon savagery. Poor Leomon. Can't catch a break in any Digimon series.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Meikoo's evolution is apparently their mandatory end of disc boss battle.

It occurs to me that Joe's alleged girlfriend didn't appear at all in his movie. She's probably not real afterall.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
wonder why Patamon isnt Seraphimon? So apparently the new movie is titled "confessions". Since Izzy is one of the leads, i guess he will be confessing his feelings to Mimi

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, all the fighting was too rushed. I mean, I am also glad there was time for character development and interaction, actually. So I dunno, maybe like half and half may have been nice though. Also yeah, they are dragging out this 02 kids thing way too much. I guess we got some answers at least lol. And well yeah, I predicted Leomon would die for the upteenth time, but that still was messed up.

Oh, and I'm super confused if they like...killed Imperialdramon? No one seemed to care lol. Like, I dunno, I feel everyone's reactions to Ken were not as surprised as they should have been either. Hikari and Takeru barely acted like his friends at all.

And Rosemon's boobs needed to calm down like that was unnecessary. I know her design is already sexual but yeah.

wonder why Patamon isnt Seraphimon? So apparently the new movie is titled "confessions". Since Izzy is one of the leads, i guess he will be confessing his feelings to Mimi

This is what I can't get over. Like, why would they put him on the cover then? I hope that doesn't mean he will never evolve or something lame. I did say I wanted to see Meicoomon evolve and I guess I will get that wish lol.

Back