• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Digimon Adventure tri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite series of Digimon?

• Total voters

Wander

I think it's possible that Patamon won't reach Ultimate in the next movie, if you remember the teaser for Determination there was a scene of Patamon saying goodbye to Takeru alluding to Confession. Wild speculation, but I think Patamon/Angemon/HolyAngemon might sacrifice himself (again) trying to save or "purify" Meicoomon, reverting to an egg again. Seraphimon might be revealed last again if they want to follow the trend of Patamon being the group's last hope.

Who's up for another scene of Takeru punching Ken in the face a la 02?

Also, AND YOU THOUGHT LEOMON WOULDN'T DIE THIS TIME.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Plus Seraphimon(and possible Ophanimon)would probably be too OP compared to the other megas. MagnaAngemon is probably mega level already since he defeated Piedmon and went toe to toe with BlackWargreymon. I can understand them holding it off despite T.K. being the co star

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The third movie was revealed to be coming out in Septemeber, not June fyi. So it was pushed back to be twice as long of a wait.

I suppose I realized that even if movie four has Sora and Hikari, and they only do Hououmon and not Ophanimon, there will still be two more movies for the angels to make their appearance. I guess I'm just not 100% why put them off. Pacing maybe? That could be nice ha.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Also the director said the third movie would be more "mellow". I have no idea how that`s possible given what happened at the end.

Rosebudx

Awards
It occurs to me that Joe's alleged girlfriend didn't appear at all in his movie. She's probably not real afterall.

Except that she messaged Joe, during the fifth (sixth?) part when Izzy's trying to gather everyone up. He doesn't answer Izzy, but responds to her telling him that they need to do well on the exam.

Prep school girlfriend? I'm curious to see who she turns out to be.

What really peaks my interest is
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ugh, six months until Part 3?! I don't think I can stand the wait! At least we get some Izzy and TK time, even if it looks like I'm going to end up sobbing into my cat I MEAN stoically watching as
Spoiler Spoiler Show
. Maybe we'll finally learn what happened to the 02 crew, too.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
It's an April Fool's thing rofl. I love it. The title/logo is the real cherry on top.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Whoa there. Etemon is a god among mon, bro.

Anyway, I'd love to see Sukamon and Chumon return.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Didn't mind Xros wars. Except that aweful last arc. It was a different take on digimon, but the death generals arc was pretty good imo. It added to the motif of armies at war

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
yeah, i'm hoping they'll be a little more palatable when i can marathon it. individually, they're leaving something to be desired. :(

Back