• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Digimon RolePlay?

• NO!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • YES!

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Hey everyone,

Lately i have been watching the old Digimon series and i was thinking about a Digimon RP, but that is about as far as i got, although i have a few ideas they are not yet worthy of a decent RP, would anyone like to throw in any ideas, or collab with me?

Aliahya

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
maybe a next Generation of the season 5

the digi-gates are reopening the children of the past digidestine are being bonded to save the wrld as there parents have before them

or

2005 the digi gates reopened letting thru thousands of digimon under the control of an evil legendary knights

that was five yeas ago it's been an ongoing war between the human.digmon.liberation.front against the digimon invading army

suddenly a dramatic turn in the war a small group teens of the age between 14-17 have been bonded with certain digimon the ones that fought against their oppresors called themselves the white knights while others with this gift turned their backs on humanity and joined the legendary knights in the domination calling themselves the agents of chaos humanities last hope rest's on the shoulders on a bunch of hormonal teen's
worried much.

Last edited:

State

Awards
Here's my idea:

Two human couples mysteriously get warped into the Digimon world. Months later, both couples turned into two big families. Many years later, the two families turned into a whole civilization, the Haus civilization (haus = family in German). One day, one couple decided to take a stroll in the forbidden garden. Once there, they found a peculiar object, or rather, a shoe. Amazed by this, they took it and gave it to the civilians' leader; Buckel (boss in German). He examined the shoe, espcifically smelled the inside of it and said to himself:
"It's fresh..."
He got up from his throne and ordered a search team to group at the forbidden gardens. The couple thinking he had forgotten to punish them for entering the forbidden place, he told them to join the group.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
YES! I've been wanting a Digimon RP to start for so long... Ubi had one but nobody joined so it died before it could start.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
What kind of plot are ya aiming for? I was hoping for a non-contimuem thing that doesn't really connect to the series but has a similar setting. Epic brawls of digital species popping up in cities always made my day from the cartoons. <3

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
this is my first draft

but we still habe lots of stuff to mess around with correcting more history stuff like that

2005 the digi gates reopened letting thru thousands of digimon under the control of an evil legendary knights cult who's only wish was to enslave humanity and they tried so the humens not wiped out by the first strike fought back bravely the first two digidestined died in battle but not before starting the h.d.l.f human digimon liberation front
soon they became earth's last hope starting up bases all over the world

that was five yeas ago it's been an ongoing war between the human.digmon.liberation.front against the digimon invading army now the population of human's have been cut in half

suddenly a dramatic turn in the war a small group of 7 teens of the age between 14-17 have been bonded with certain digimon these freedom fighters that fought against their oppresors called themselves the white knights.
while others with this gift turned their backs on humanity and joined the legendary knights in the domination calling themselves the fallen angels(p.s you have to give a reason why your charecter turned their back on humanity)

most of the civialians are in a few major cities tokyo, newyork, london, los angelies,bangkok,canberra/melbourne,new zealend,washington,paris,nepal they are some of the H.D.F.L major bases

Last edited:

Tenyas

I vote for being able to invent your own Digimon. And, Ubi's plot sounds interesting, I just wonder if he would mind a reseruction of it.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
yeah but inventing yor own digimon is a bit harder cause you would have to find allyou own pics i'll discuss it with ali

Tenyas

Not really... Just have us fill out a template that's meant to describe a couple stages like we would a character. owo

Also, if he doesn't want the plot brought back up, I'm fine with that. :3 I just thought the whole A.I.D.S virus thing was fun and yet usable.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Sticking with canon might be better, but its just that I'm paranoid about these unbeatable Rookie/Champion levels. The Digimon movie with the Virus Digimon ..I don't want an unstoppable opponent like that xD

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Did Ubi say no, or are you saying no Promise?

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
me,ubi,alia and promise both agree on a no way in hell will thee be custom digimon and no x digimon either

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Did Ubi say no, or are you saying no Promise?

It was a joke. You know how in the first season the main character digimon digivolved under intense stress? ..Imagine Ubi getting pissed and seeing people taking his idea, then digivolving.

Ubi: WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUU*Digivolves into What-is-this-I-don't-evenmon*

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Ubi: *Digivolves into Kill-you-in-one-turn-mon!*

Eh, well I'll see if I join this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back