• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Civil War [Chapter I]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
"Well, well, well. It looks like you guys are finally getting serious about this", said Nikolai, as he watched Stephen, Karina, and Jasmine emerge from the restaurant. Labramon was standing there beside him, at-ease in his slightly hunched over form, on all fours, though he could easily stand upon two legs. The Digimon gazed calmly at the other three creatures and then he looked up to Nikolai, smiling with that slightly dangerous looking toothy grin. Nikolai peered at them as well, before looking at the humans and sighing. He pushed away from the tree he was leaning against and shook his head.

"You get the same feeling I'm getting, Labramon?"

"Yes Nikolai! They're not like us!"

He nodded a bit and then walked over to the others, his hands in his pockets while Labramon lumbered slowly behind him. He sneered at Stephen for a moment before casting his gaze over to the Training Facility. "We already grabbed a quick bite and went back to train more. Gabriel's been there, too. His Gummymon digivolved into a Terriermon. Labramon here has already been in a battle, though we still need to get stronger before he can even think of Digivolving again, right Labramon?"

"Oh yes Nikolai. It will be quite a while before I digivolve again, though I am feeling much stronger and more stable in this form now after that test run."

Nikolai merely shrugged. "You'll have some more training..." He looked back at Stephen and Dorumon. "So is that thing a dinosaur or a purple squirrel? It doesn't matter I suppose..." He giggled a bit as he walked off to the training facility. As they entered, he went into a different wing this time -- where Labramon would actually gain experience if he fought, instead of that amateur room he had been in earlier. He nodded to Labramon and stepped off into the side room to start it up and gave a thumbs up to his Digimon partner, who grinned and went into a fighting stance.

"Alright Labramon, first up, a Gabumon. They're tricky, so watch out."

Labramon nodded and sized up his opponent. The nature spirit Digimon merely blinked and gave out a low growl before he suddenly bound towards Labramon, and jabbed out with his horn, trying to catch Labramon in the stomach. "Horn Attack!" The canine digimon barely dodged to the side to keep from taking a direct attack, instead taking a horn gouging into his left shoulder, sending him spinning away and smacking into a wall. He growled as he got on all fours and saw the Gabumon already running directly at him. The digimon let open its mouth and icy blue flames shot forward. "Blue Blaster!"

Labramon pushed himself forward on his front paws and placed his hind legs onto the wall behind him, and used his kinetic energy to bounce over Gabumon and land behind him, before spinning around, delivering a trip kick to the digimon, sending Gabumon flying into the air. He quickly leaped up and at point blank range, gave a deep growl before emitting a resounding ultra-high frequency bark that could be heard all over the training facility. "Retrieve Bark!"

The sound waves sent the Gabumon crashing into the wall. Labramon landed, panting and suddenly took out a little orange jug from his fur, drinking the liquid down. He went from looking tired, to looking brand new and refreshed within a couple of seconds, while keeping his focus upon the Gabumon, who was getting to his feet. As he turned towards Labramon he fired off his horn at him, which Labramon leaped into the air again and dodged, and grinned, chomping out and "fetching" the horn, before throwing it back at Gabumon, who vanished after the attack, having been defeated. Labramon landed again as Nikolai smiled, but before he could turn on another fight, a mysterious humanoid shape in a traveling cloak and a large-brimmed hat appeared at the doorway, clapping. The voice that emitted was feminine, but he could not make out a face.

"Way to go, little Labramon. If your partner trains you properly... you might even become worth of the title of Digi-Destined. A little bit of lore for you though... Labramon is one of the few rookies that can properly take on a champion or even an ultimate, without having to digivolve. That is... if you train him right. There's one other notable digimon that can do that... and that's Gatomon. Funny, considering one of the last Digi-Destined had a Gatomon... oh well. I just wanted to stop in and see how you humans were doing...Take care."

Nikolai blinked and, before he could call out to get a name or any kind of comment, the figure vanished from the doorway. He had a puzzled look on his face, and shrugged, instead turning back to Labramon, and punching in some new buttons.

"Alright Labramon, here comes a BlackAgumon. Get ready!"

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
(After haunted city training)

outside now completely destroyed city

"holy #$%* that was some wicked training wasn't it shadow gabumon"(didn't want to call him black gabumon) breathed out Roy as he managed to stand on his two feet with his burned, clawed and stretched cloths hanging off him "yeah the outcome was great champion form we should be able to annihilate them yeah" shouted Shadow gabumon as he helped Roy up on his feet "well done you have survived our training and gained the champion level we are now at your command" explained sangloupmon as he bowed his head followed by wizardmon bowing along with devimon and apemon neiling infont of them "cool lets take a short rest" replied Fox as they went to find a cave to sleep in.

morning

"c'mon guys lets go take a look around our area" shouted Fox to the rest of his battalion as he jumped on sangloupmon's back "c'mon boys lets go" shouted Shadow gabumon as he jumped onto apemon's back as the group of 6 set out to check arounf the area.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
"You summoned me, Harmonious Ones?" asked Omnimon as he entered into his masters' chambers and kneeled. Since they were off in the other Sovereign-aligned continents, Ebonwumon, Zhuqiaomon, and Baihumon were present through digital connection.

"Yes, Omnimon. It has come to our attention that with Alphamon gone, there is no one to lead the Royal Knights that are still loyal to us." Azulongmon replied.

"Which is why we have come to a consensus." said Zhuqiaomon.

Omnimon raised his head and asked, "W-What have you decided?"

"We have decided to appoint you as the new leader of the Royal Knights." replied Ebonwumon.

Omnimon was stricken with joy, but his joy quickly turned into sadness. He did not feel right taking the position that once belonged to his greatest friend, Alphamon. He even felt that the position should not be filled at all. But this was the will of his masters, and he had to obey them.

"Omnimon, hold out your Transcendent Sword." Baihumon requested.

Omnimon pulled out his Transcendent Sword and held it up. The four Sovereigns fired beams of light at his sword and began the leadership ritual.

"With the power vested in us, you are now the new leader of the Royal Knights. Lead your allies into battle against all evil. Protect the Digital World from any and all threats. Keep to the code of the Royal Knights." the four Sovereigns said in unison. After they spoke these words, the beams of light disappeared, and Omnimon was now the new Royal Knights leader. He stood on his feet and looked at his leaders.

"I will not fail you, Harmonious Ones." he said. Omnimon then turned around to exit the chamber. After he exited, another Royal Knight, UlforceVeedramon, entered the chamber and bowed before the four Sovereigns.

"My lords, we have lost contact with one of our villages. It may be under attack by the forces of the Demon Lords." said UlforceVeedramon.

"Hm. This complicates things. We should send a force out to complete a search and rescue." Ebonwumon suggested.

"No. This would be a good time to send out the DigiDestined." said Azulongmon.

"The DigiDestined!?! Their digimon are not strong enough for what the Demon Lords may have sent out!" Zhuqiaomon lashed out.

Azulongmon disagreed and then said, "Are they not destined to save our world? Have the DigiDestined before them not proven that they can handle whatever evil throws at them? We MUST send them out."

"I agree with Azulongmon. The DigiDestined should be sent to this village." said Baihumon.

"I agree as well. Like he said, they are destined to save our world." Ebonwumon said.

Disgruntled, Zhuqiaomon reluctantly agreed. The images of Ebonwumon, Baihumon, and Zhuqiaomon disappeared, and Azulongmon went on to contact the DigiDestined.

Stephen, Karina, and Jasmine were back at the training facility, training their Digimon.

"Metal Cannon!" yelled Dorumon as he defeated a Gabumon.

"Cleaving Cut!" Hyokomon yelled as he defeated a Guilmon.

"Lunar Claw!" yelled Lunamon as she defeated a Lopmon.

The three DigiDestined kids were ecstatic. Their Digimon were performing greatly. But the training would soon stop. Their Digivices began to beep. They pulled them out and noticed that there was an incoming call from Azulongmon. They each touched the screen on their respective Digivices and answered the call.

"DigiDestined, we have an issue that requires your immediate attention." Auzlongmon said.

"What is it, Azulongmon?" Stephen asked.

"One of our villages has come under attack. By the forces of the Demon Lords. We ask you that you investigate this immediately. If there are any Sovereign-aligned Digimon there, please get them to safety and deal with any forces you may encounter at the village." the Great Dragon replied.

"We won't let you down, Azulongmon!" Karina proudly stated. Her confidence had reached an all-time high since she arrived to the DigiWorld.

"But how will we get there?" asked Jasmine.

"I will provide a barrier transporter to you. It is waiting outside. It will drop you off one mile away from the city. Now, go, DigiDestined. Fulfill your destiny, and make us proud." Azulongmon's connection then cut off. Stephen, Karina, Jasmine, and their Digimon headed outside and waited for the others to get there, hoping they wouldn't back out from this task given to them.

Wyvern

When Leon opened his eyes, he saw many other dead Digimon on the ground. Then he remembered that he lost his control over himself and let Arkadimon manipulated him to kill all Digimon in the city earlier. After that, he looked at the dead Digimon besides him and found out that even Salamon, the Digimon that had stood for him before also became his victim. For the first time in his life, he felt regretful after murdering someone, even though he just felt it a little. Suddenly, his shoulder where Arkadimon attached himself on became really painful whilst the creature's body became bigger and more complex. Leon screamed in pain as his Digimon evolved into a much stronger form. As Arkadimon finished evolving to Rookie, the creature was no longer attached on his human partner's shoulder but some his remainings were. Leon tried to get rid of the remainings from his shoulder but it was useless for it only brought more pain to him.

Arkadimon just ignored his human partner's foolish attempt and began absorbing all data of the dead citizens using his arms which looked like a pair of sickles at that moment. A few minutes later, Arkadimon had absorbed them all without leaving any piece of the data. Then he fused himself with the remainings on Leon's shoulder and the remainings became even scarier after the fusion, especially with the sharp spikes and the small pair of red eyes on them. The color scheme had changed as well. It became as red as flesh. A moment later, Leon heard slow hand clapping sounds from above. When he looked up, he saw Astamon standing on a small house.

"Bravo my friend! Bravo!" shouted the demon lord. Leon was surprised at his presence and he was about to attack him. "Uh uh uh, bad Leon," said Astamon, giving Leon a warning that he could bring him the pain again. Leon lowered down his weapons and spoke to the demon lord, "Why are you here..?" "I am bored so, I guess I just want to see you guys, that is all. So how is it going so far? Are you having fun with him?" Astamon just grinned and replied. "It is not your business! Just get lost!" yelled Leon angrily. "Hey, shut up kid. I am talking to my buddy Arkadimon, not you," said Astamon. After that, he jumped from the house and landed right in front of Leon. Then suddenly he laughed and stated, "Easy man, I was just joking. But you know what? I am sorry I was being a jerk last time, I really am. So how if we become friends for real this time?" Astamon extended his right arm, inviting Leon to shake his hand.

However, Leon just spitted on his face. Astamon then took a deep breath and cleaned his face while saying, "Oh well, I guess you have got too many friends already. Or perhaps you do not need them? Friends are only for the weak, are they not?" Leon just kept silence and looked away, trying to ignore the demon lord. Astamon grinned and spoke again, "Do not worry, I am not going to start preaching you about the friendship crap. I kind of agree with you to be honest. For me, it is just the matter of who serves whom, and the weak is always the one who serves the awesome. Like you and me for example. I hate to say it but, I am currently the boss here. Now I know it is unfair for you, considering the fact that me and my little fellow have tricked you into serving us instead of showing you that we are truly worthy to be your bosses."

Leon started to get interested when he said that. The demon lord then continued, "That is why we are going to make this fair and square today so we will not have any hard feelings towards each other anymore. What we will do is this: sooner or later, several barbarians will arrive in this town. They usually take everything and leave nothing in every place they visit, including lives, and they would hate to know if someone had already taken away what they believed were rightfully theirs. You sir, has made them missed a battle by killing everyone here a moment ago. So yeah, they obviously want to kill you. Now here is the deal, if you and you alone can defeat their leader, Boltmon, just him and not his followers, then I promise I will give my demon lord title to you and start polishing your shoes, or I will get you a pair of shoes first before polishing them if you like. However, if you are the one who actually gets his ass kicked, then you are going to serve us again PLUS you will have to smile whenever you meet me or the other Demon Lords this time. Fair enough?"

"I do not have time for games Astamon," replied Leon. "Uuuuu~ What is the matter? Are you scared?" Astamon tried to tease him. He was very confident that he could easily trick Leon again. Leon looked away and stated, "No, it is just pointless." "A coward can always make a good excuse to save their ass." The demon lord knew that a guy like Leon would be really offended if he was called a coward, and unfortunately he was right. His words somehow made Leon remembered when he left his Dad alone as he was too scared to accept his fate.

Finally after a few seconds, Leon spoke to the demon lord, "Fine, I will show you that I do not need you nor this creature to get rid of them, and I will take ALL of them on by myself!" "Hmph... typical," Astamon talked to himself. After that, he implied, "Now you are talking. Anyway, it sounds the barbarians will arrive soon, so Arkadimon and I are better out of here now." Arkadimon separated itself from its host for the second time and then it approached Astamon. "Good luck dude. I hope they will not beat the crap out of you really bad," said the demon lord before he and Arkadimon flew away, leaving his "former" slave alone.

For once Leon felt free and a little peaceful. However, he recalled that there were huge opponents coming to him. Then Leon raised his chains again as he prepared himself to face the so called barbarians. "Boltmon... So that is his name," reminded Leon to himself. On the other hand, Astamon and Arkadimon were floating in the sky far from Leon, waiting to watch his battle. Astamon whispered to the creature besides him, "Remember buddy, do not take your power within him until he starts fighting Boltmon okay? Things need to be spiced up here."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back