• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Tamers: Corruption (A Digimon RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
digimon-logo.jpg

Digimon Tamers: Corruption

Digital creatures of the air, earth and sea come forth. The time is near for our return. Prepare, oh great ones. The Data Corruption has begun. Ready yourselves.

Prologue:

Hypno. A secret organization that monitors the activity between the Digital and real world. There had been one disturbance over the span of fifteen years. One small white creature had breached the wall that seperated the two worlds. It ran, scared through the large city of Tokyo, Japan. Luckily, a member of Hypno intercepted it before it could expose itself to any oblivious humans. It was like a small child seperated from it's mother, in fact that's exactly what it was. A Young, child-like digital creature lost in an unknown world. Seperated from it's mother. Hypno had no idea how this rudimentary creature broke through what they called 'The Fourth Wall'. The invisible wall that seperates the world of data and our world. However, one thing was certain: It carried a message.

The Data Corruption has begun.

Five words and the creature was gone. Converted instantly into data. It's duty fulfilled therefore he was sent back to whence it came; to the Digital World. A single blue card left in it's place. The members of Hypno quickly tried to trace the digital signature of the creature, however the trace had vanished immediately, as did their hope. Fifteen years passed. Most members quit due to the lack of activity. Only those faithful remain. Takahashi Urushihara, Sachiko Ren, and Mako Toru.

These remaining members of Hypno were monitoring the dimensions when one day a portal opened up. The night sky was filled with a bright light making it appear as day. Only Urushihara, Ren and Toru could see it. Everybody else slept through it or generally didn't see it. Something did happen that night however.

The chosen had been selected.
And they could see the light.

---

Elsewhere, in the digital world a small creature stepped into a large room. It's hands shaking violently. A beam of light illuminated the creature causing it to shield it's eyes. Once the small yellow orbs adjusted, the creature could see four piercing eyes of varying color observing it, waiting for it to speak.

"My lords," It began bowing low to the ground. "T-t-there has been talk of the corruption edging closer to your stronghold"

"We are aware..." replied one of the creatures in the shadow.

The creature let out a sigh and continued. "Does this worry you?"

"The Data Corruption has already begun..."

"The tamers have been chosen to aid us..."

"It is only time until they destroy this virus..."

There was a gasp. "It is here"

Almost immediately after this was said a bright flash burst through the room and struck each creature within. The 'lords' were reduced to small eggs and were instantly converted into data. There deaths were swift, and quite inevitable.

Four shrouded creatures of immense size sat in the place of the former Sovereign Digimon. Their eyes glinted with an evil light. The new Sovereign digimon had arrived. They longed for the destruction of the Tamers and the Earth.

The Data Corruption had begun.

---

Synopsis:
The members of Hypno have witnessed the birth of Tamers. The rookie level Shamanmon witnessed the destruction of the four Sovereign Digimon. A virus has been released and is spreading like wildfire through the digital and literal world. Four new sovereign digimon replaced the destroyed sovereign digimon. The Digital world was in their hands and so the earth would be too if the Tamers can't stop them.

about:

This is a Digimon RP. 'Nuff said.

Okay you want more information? Listen up. This RP is based on the third season of the hit series Digimon. Why the third season you ask? Well... it was/is my favorite season of the show. So yeah, that's why I made it. If you want more information, or would like to brush up on your digital monster knowledge go here.

Rules:
1. The Three Cardinal Sins of RPing (God Modding, Powerplaying and Machine gun posting.) are forbidden.
2. Canon Digimon are allowed but feel free to use that spongey grey stuff in your head and make your own original Digimon.
3. Literacy and two paragraph minimum per post is a must! As long as it's legible and not one- three liner posts you're good.
4. Romance is allowed, but keep it to PG-13.
5. Must remain active. If you're going to be gone for an undetermined or determined ammount of time, put your character in a position that will not hinder the other RPers.
6. No Canon characters. (Meaning no Takato, Henry, or Rika etc.) This includes any ancestors/descendants of canons. All characters must be... ORIGINAL!
7. Nobody will know about/ have a digimon at the start of the RP. Let's keep things fresh.
8. All Tamers saw the light and therefore at the top of your template please write "I saw the light." to indicate that you read my rules!
9. One character limit. Sorries. ^^
10. The setting of this RP is Tokyo and eventually the Digital World.
11. HAVE TONS O' FUN! Let's RP the heck outta this thing. :D

---

Tamers:
A Tamer is a generic term for people partnered to Digimon. Tamers can be created any number of ways. Some Tamers are chosen by DigiGnomes due to a strong wish, while others simply connect with a Digimon and form a strong bond. Tamers in this RP are the 'chosen' and each will obtain a digimon during the early stages of the RP. (most likely in the first few posts) How this happens is up to the RPer. Use your noggin and get the creative juices flowing folks. ^^

The Digital World

In the earliest stages of its existence, this incarnation of the Digital World was little more than a barren desert. As it grew alongside the Earth's communications network, however, it evolved and changed in dynamic ways, with more and more "layers" coming into existence over the top of the old ones. The lowest layer is the original desert plain, and the highest is the home of the four Digimon Sovereigns that rule the Digital World. In between lie many small "mini-verses," self-contained environments specially suited to the Digimon that live there, including (but not limited to) an area of clouds and clockwork; a warped, black-and-white town; an area of forests, lakes and rivers; and a 'world' entirely composed of water. Random packets of discarded data often roam the Digital World like tumbleweeds, and can be used to help repair and heal injured Digimon.

Although the Digital World has both night and day, there is no transitional period between the two, with darkness instantly sweeping across the world like a sheet. Vast columns of energy which reach down into the Digital World and manipulate its digital matter; these are physical representations of acts performed on computers across the world. Should an individual be caught in a data stream, they will be swept up into it and deposited elsewhere, on any of the Digital World's potential planes.

Between Earth and the Digital World is a warped region of inter dimensional space where reality is constantly in flux, and defined only by the perceptions of individuals passing through it.

Digivices, or D-ARC's:
Digivice's or D-ARC's are mechanical devices used to heal or strengthen a tamers Digimon partner. The Digivice has no set shape and can be any electronics device. (Keep it reasonable... No microwave digivices or refrigerator digivices... -.-) Most of the time it is a Cellular device, MP3 player or for those stuck in the 70's: a pager. A digivice is needed in order to strengthen (digivolve) a tamers digimon to the next level.

Digivolution:
Digivolution is one of the Digimon's special ability. As they gain data, skills or effect of a Digivice they will be transported into a Digivolution zone where they slowly Digivolve into champions. They may gain armor and/or clothes and when Digimon digivolve they will become a lot stronger than all of the rookies. Digivolving is quite difficult for Digimon due to the data corruptions control over the digital world. The data code needed to digivolve has been scrambled therefore hindering a Digimon's ability to digivolve. Obtaining a digivolution application will unscramble the code momentarily allowing a digimon to digivolve to champion level. A blue app is needed to digivolve to ultimate level.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
The Corrupted.
The corrupted are digimon and their tamers that have been inflicted with the virus. They work for the Deva Sovereign digimon and are pretty much the antagonists of this RP. The corrupted look like any other tamers except for the fact that they have a symbol on their person. The fact that nobody knows about digimon means nobody knows about the corrupted at the start of the RP. There will be three spots for Corrupted templates. The first corrupted template accepted gets to choose the Corrupted symbol. Each corrupted character must have this symbol in their characters appearance be it a tattoo, necklace etc. Be creative!

Templates:

Name: (Self-Explanatory.)
Appearance: (This includes what your Digivice is.) ((If a picture is given I'd still like a description.))
Bio/Short history: (One to two paragraphs please.)

Digimon

Rookie Name:
Appearance: (again if a picture is given I'd like a description.)
Attacks:

Champion Name:
Appearance:
Attacks:

Ultimate Name:
Appearance:
Attacks:

Mega Name:
Appearance:
Attacks:

Accepted characters:

Kiba- Kenji + Coronamon
Evangeline- Jyongri + Lunamon
Raiton- Alex + Kotemon
Sugar Rush- Kilana + Shadowmon
Trukybldemaster- Hollister + Labramon
thechaserblade- Silver + Gazimon
Wazzzup- Nite + Impmon

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
long time since I've been in a Digimon RP... count me in...

"I've seen the light!"

Name: Skya Hirakata
Appearance: Skya: She rarely puts on the hat in the Image unless it's a bright day out... And in case it gets cold she wears a black longsleeve over her white top, She only takes it off when it gets really warm, She doesn't have much cleavage but she has a perfect hourglass form, Her cargo pants are black and she wears a orange belt because they're about two sizes too big, Her running shoes are either black with orange strips to match her pants or white to match her top. Her skin is also slightly pale because she rarely goes outside. and her eyes are an autmn color

Her Digivice is a black and Orange Cell phone.
Bio/Short history: Born after her father had died, her mother tried to support her with the help of her Family and as a result, That nurtured her to win her independence so that Her mother could get by on her own... She always had a good idea of how to get by, And is eagerly dependant on herself, She wishes to get out of the house before she turns 18. And in her 'quest for self-dependancy' she's had a job for over 2 years, saving up to purchase a home for herself. She lives in a small appartment in the Shibuya shopping District of Tokyo with her mother and aunt. She was out getting milk when she saw the light.

Digimon

Rookie Name: Blacknekomon
Appearance: Her name means 'Black cat', so you could say that she's a sub-species of Gatomon... Except The Nekomon species are a little more Feral, She's the same size as Gatomon but She shares no resmblance having more slender features and so she looks more like a black cat. Her Fur is pitch black with bright Blue eyes, and at the end of her tail, is a little tuft of blue fur
Attacks: Rushing attack, She attacks her foe by ramming into her foes with her claws and fangs bared.

Whip tail, She simply hits her foe with her tail but upon strike, a small blue flame appears

Champion Name: Panthermon
Appearance: She is now about the size of Garurumon and has black fur and blue Tiger stripes, and a little crest of blue fur that appears at the base of her neck like a collar. And her Tail has split into two and both Resemble lion's tails.
Attacks: Rushing attack, Rushes into her enemy with claws and fangs bared, includes a stab from claws or biting attacks.

Nightfire whip, Her tails are enveloped in blue fire and she leaps into the air and whips her tails around to send arcs of blue fire at her foe.

Ultimate Name: Demonpanthermon
Appearance: The collar she had as Shadenekomon has grown into a full sized Mane, and her Front paws are now more like hands, Orbs of Blue fire appear from time to time around her and the blue stripes have seemed to form intricate tribals designs on her black fur. She stands on two feet now. And her tails have split into four tails now.
Attacks: Blue punch, Blue fire envelops her fists and she deals a crippling combo of blows to her opponent.

Blue Charge, This attack is an upgraded version of Rushing attack, Blue fire envelops her body and she charges right into her foe, Searing them badly.

Mega Name: Yamipanthermon
Appearance: She resmbles a more human appearance, Wearing a black hooded cloak over her body with Blue Alchemic and tribal symbols on it. Her tails have turned back into the one but is more slender now. Four orbs of blue fire surround her and her eyes are sapphire blue. In her ears you can see Sapphire Stud earrings
Attacks: Pandora's Blaze, She creates a wildfire of blue fire that can sear through even the most toughest digimon's armor.

Night force, dependng on how much power she concentrates, a blue energy orb appears in her hands. She can use it in a veriety of different skills like shooting off multiple orbs or one powerful attack. Ba news is that it draws upon the user's strength as well.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Please don't post half finished temps. I don't understand why people do that... >.>

Also, if you want to be a corrupted let me know or indicate it somewhere in your template (either include it in the bio etc.)

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Let's see: the talented Kiba, Digimon, AND the great season 3; I think god has landed and is here to stay

unoriginal comment is unoriginal D:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Please don't post half finished temps. I don't understand why people do that... >.>

Also, if you want to be a corrupted let me know or indicate it somewhere in your template (either include it in the bio etc.)
People sometimes do it because they need to focus on other things like when I was typing up my template I was about to fall asleep on the keyboard

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
People sometimes do it because they need to focus on other things like when I was typing up my template I was about to fall asleep on the keyboard

Then save it into word and finish it then. ^^

I'll join. I'll have my template finished by Friday.

Well expect my temp up by friday at best okay. Kiba.

Sounds good to me.

Let's see: the talented Kiba, Digimon, AND the great season 3; I think god has landed and is here to stay

unoriginal comment is unoriginal D:

^^ It's okay KSX! It's the thought that counts! :D

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
ashfohasofihsa digimon tamers :DD

Could you reserve me a spot? Dunno if I can join, but might as well throw that out, I guess? 8D;

Yes maaa'aam. ^^

^ This. Forget it. lol. Since nobody knows about digimon at the start of the RP, nobody will know they are corrupted BUT if you want your character to become one lemme know via pm/vm. ^^

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I edited my template... I think it's superb and no I don't want her to be corrupted...

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
ill post my temp today kay kiba dont worry im editing it so it isn't trash

edit

Templates:

"I saw the light."

Name: Silver Winchester
Appearance: silver is average height for his age nothing really different him beside his shoulder length silver hair and light blue eyes,

Silver normally wears the high school uniform or in his free time jeans and a white shirt and in winter a grey hoody over top
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs48/150/f/2009/217/3/6/riku_KH_school_uniform_by_1tice_fan666.jpg

His Digivice is silver and black.

Bio/Short history:
Silver is pretty much a normal person with a normal family wrong he lives with his uncle in Japan because after his father’s death in Iraq she could not take it so she sent him to live with his uncle at the age of seven.

In fact, he is half-American half-Japanese. His mother named him silver because his irregular white hair at birth he has been different all of his life in some ways you could describe him as an outcast.

Till he made headlines in dominating the digimon card game making him the Japan national champion for digimon, after he was asked what made him win he replied "i dont need your congradulation this was a massacre come back in 10 years and you might be able to match me".

Rookie Name: saint impmon
Appearance: basically an impmon who has repented and been changed into a holy digimon he is taller and is mostly all white beside the bandana around his neck which is black with a red crucifix on it with matching gloves and no smiley face on his stomach

Attacks:
Celestial flame: it releases a white flame from its hands, which can cause explosive damage

Holy fist: his hand glows gold with holy energy it is as powerful as one's faith

Champion Name: gargoylemon
Appearance: This Digimon was once evil, but the restraints on his body have tamed the demon inside. He now serves as a messenger for all Angel Digimon with the X and O on his arms mean right and wrong. He appears to be an angelic version of Devidramon.
Attacks:
PicExportError
Freezing Wing (White Statue): Flaps its wings resulting in freezing air blowing at the enemy.
PicExportError
Statue Bomber (Black Statue): Disguises itself as a gargoyle and then strikes while the opponent is unaware.

Ultimate Name: Neo Angemon
Appearance: Neo angemon is an angemon but with a bit of a western gun/new ages look he has wears Nike’s and jeans with two handgun holsters on the back, he also wears a long-sleeved shirt with a grey vest with four wings springing out of his back with white gloves. He is also renowned for his hand-to-hand fighting skills
Attacks:

Double barrage: pulls out both hand guns shooting the enemy multiple times

Feather barrage: his wings release feathers everywhere blinding the enemy long enough for Blaze Angemon to deliver some hard hits around the body

White feather storm: his most powerful attack he flies high into the sky and fires a massive amount of arrows to Peirce the enemy’s below in a white storm

Mega Name: Beezlemon arc angel mode
Appearance: Beezlemon with 4 white angel wings and instead of his two guns he has a sword and a white shotgun he wears pretty much the same outfit but with a white redo and a crucifix on a chain around his neck he now has silver hair the same color hair as silver but with a Beezlemon style
Attacks:

Purifier: an attack of pure holy energy manifested into a shotgun blast is very lethal to dark types at close range

Light Claw: Raises a claw overhead and then tears the opponent to pieces

Last edited:

FinalSora04

Awards
"I've seen the light"

Name: Zeke Braxton
Appearance: Zeke
Digivice: MP3 player
Bio/Short history: Zeke lived a normal life, he lives with both of his parents,and he does well in school. His only issue is that he has been a very shy kid, therefore he doesn't have may friends. The few friends he has he cherishes.

Digimon

Rookie Name: Dracomon
Appearance: Dracomon
Attacks:
Baby Breath: Release a hot breath against the opponent.
Tail Smash
G Shurunen:
When his "gekirin" is touched, his horns glow and he fires beam bullets indiscriminately from his mouth.

Champion Name: Coredramon
Appearance:Coredramon
Attacks:
Blue Flare Breath: Fires a stream of blue flaming breath from its mouth. It can decompose the texture data on the body surface, therefore the Digimon receiving this attack becomes bare, allowing attacks towards the digicore.
Strike Bomber: Uses his tail to slam his opponent.
G Shurunen II: Similar to Dracomon's G Shurunen attack, when its "gekirin" is touched, its horns glow and it fires diffusing laser beams indiscriminately from its mouth.

Ultimate Name: Wingdramon
Appearance:Wingdramon
Attacks:
Blaze Sonic Breath: Fires scorching breath from its mouth by exceeding the speed of sound.
Explode Sonic Lance: Accelerates up to maximum speed in a nose dive at the opponent, then strikes them with the lance on its back.
Wing Blast: Generates a shock wave by moving at supersonic speed, which injures the opponent even if they parry its other attacks.

Mega Name: Slayerdramon
Appearance: Imageshack - slayerdramonb.jpg
Attacks:
Tenryu Slash: Accelerates Fragarach with a spin of its body, and then drives it vertically through the opponent's skull, cutting them in half. This is the first form of Ryūzanken.
Shoryu Slash: Refines a dragon wave with Fragarach, and then releases it pointing upward, slaying the opponent from the sword's pressure alone. This is the second form of Ryūzanken.
Koryu Slash: Steps in close to the opponent, and then curls Fragarach around them, shaving off their whole body with the entwined sword. This is the third form of Ryūzanken.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
"I saw the light!"

Name: Alex Rhodes
Appearance: Click
Bio/Short history: Alex is from the United States. He loves Japan's culture and so he decided to visit the most known place in Japan.....Tokyo. This was his graduation present from his parents as they paid for him to go to Tokyo. He talks often but not to much. He can be called the quite type almost. He's very athletic and practices kendo back in America. He's been in Japan for a week so far and is thinking about staying for longer than he had orignally planned. In his short time in Tokyo he's made friends with two Japanese people that he hangs around most of his time. Although he can speak and understand and read Japanese, his friends still help him on the stuff that he needs help on.

Digivice: Iphone (Click to see)

Digimon

Rookie Name: Kotemon
Apperance: Kotemon He is silent, and refuses to remove the guard on his face, so no one knows what he really looks like.

Attacks:

Hothead (Fire Mask): Headbutts the enemy with a flaming mask, or a flaming bamboo sword.
Thunder Kote: Charges his fist with electrical current and punches the enemy.

Champion Name: Dinohyumon
Appearance: Dynohumon He has the appearance of a lizard but the shape and form of a human. It wears traditional clothes worn by most Dinohyumon and is always carrying some type of weapon on its back.

Attacks:

Lizard Dance: Attacks with a series of quick and powerful slices from the smaller swords.
Akinakes: Attacks foes with a heavy swing from his largest sword Akinakes.

Ultimate Name: Knightmon
Appearance: Knightmon He wears a shield on his back which can be removed to block attacks on different occasions. His shield has the Crest of Hope on it. His purpose is to serve his master faithfully and his nature is completely packed with faith and loyalty. Therefore, he is constantly agonized in becoming both good and evil in order to carry out his master's wishes depending on what attribute his master is. Knightmon's armored body is like an iron wall to protect its master, able to reassemble himself. No one knows what its face looks like underneath the helmet.

Attacks:

Berserk Sword: Attacks with his sword.
Electric Slash: The Berserk Sword surges with electricity.
The Duel
Armour Knife

Mega Name: Kentaurosmon
Appearance: Kentaurosmon Its whole body is clad in an armor of the "Red Digizoid" which boasts great defense, so even Ultimate Digimon are unlikely to be able to easily damage Kentaurosmon. Its six legs possess unsurpassed mobility, such that it is possible for it to instantaneously move at high speeds that its thick build would not suggest. It holds the sacred crossbow Múspellsheimr in its left hand, and the sacred shield Niflheimr in its right hand.

Attacks:

Inferno Frost (Bifröst): Fires incandescent arrows of light from Múspellsheimr.
Icy Breath (Odin's Breath): Uses Niflheimr to lower the temperature of its climate and generate a blizzard.

Last edited:

Wazzzup

"I have seen the light."

Name: Nite Koonoti
Appearance: At an average hieght for his age, and a bit skinny, Nite looks like a average boy. His face is not anything to be excited about, with a bored look almost always placed on it. He has brown, shaggy hair that almost covers up his eyes, wich are a dark shade of blue. He normally wears what some would consider street clothes, with white sneakers, worn dark blue jeans and a black or gray hoodie. Underneath the hoodie is a variety of shirts ( he doesn't wear the same thing everyday, does he?).

Digivice is a black phone with a slide out keyboard, wich has silver spiral designs on the back.

Bio/Short history: Nite lived in America before his father's job, a type of computer programmer ,brought them to live in Japan. Nite protested this heavily, but to no avail. If his mother was still alive, maybe he could have stayed with her, but she died of a illness a few years ago. So, unable to like the place he was forced to go, Nite either walks around the packed streets or stays at home, though rarely with his father, as his shift lasts until late at night and begins early in the morning. Without a parental figure, Nite has grown a bit unsure of himself. Not thinking he is that special, he rarely tries something new. Though bored at his new 'home' , Nite has learned Japanese in his new school.

Digimon

Rookie Name: Impmon

Appearance: With purple skin, red gloves and a red scarf almost covering the smiley on his chest, Impmon is basicly what his name implies. He has big ears that stick up from his head, and with clawed, flat feet, he doesn't rub off as friendly.

Attacks:
Badda- Boom: Creates a small fireball from his fingertips and hurls it towards an opponent

Infernal Funnel: Creates two rings of fire, one inside of the other, and creates a sphere of fire from the ring, hurling it at an opponent.

Champion Name: Devemon ( Made up)

Appearance: With his ears droopong down to the middle of his back, Devemon is basicly a bigger, grown up version of Impmon. The only changes are the smiley now frowning, the scarf longer and flowing behind him and his tail, now longer with a metal tip.

Attacks:

Bigga- Boom: Creating bigger fireballs in his hands, he hurls them at an opponent, one after the other.

Lash- out: The metal tip of Devemon's tail elongates and shapens into a shape of a sword. He then rapidly lashes it at his opponent.

Ultimate Name: Mummymon

Appearance: As his name implies, this digimon is wrapped head to toe with bandages, with his toes and fingers (more like claws) sticking out. His face, save for an eye and mouth, is also covered. Sticking out from his shoulders are the same black horns that would classify as his fingers and toes. With buckles on his wrists, thighs and chest, along with bracers for his feet and a giant gun, this is a menacing digimon.

Attacks:
Snake bandage: Mummymon unwarps some of the bandages on his arms and strangles his opponents with them.

Necrophobia: Calls evil spirits to attack and frighten the enemy, or fires the gun it carries around, named Obelisk.

Mega Name: Beelzemon ( Blast Mode)

Appearance: Beelzemon, a somewhat humanoid digimon dressed in black biker clothes. But with a third eye, tail, and claws, Beelzemon is quite far from human.
Beezlemon blast mode has black angel wings sprouting from his back and his right hand replaced with a enormous cannon.

Attacks:
Corona Destroyer: Draws a inverted pentagram and fires beams through it, creating a giant energy beam.

Corona Blaster: Fires a powerfull blast from his cannon.

Darkness Claw: Raises his claw overhead and tears the opponent to shreds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back