• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon vs Pokemon (which one do prefer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiros_TH

They're too different for me to compare which one I like better. I mean pokemon started as a game and is about biological creatures who kick each others asses for the hell of it and Digimon is about AI that lives in a digital universe. I like them both, but I gotta say Digimon kills pokemon in the anime department but gets its ass kick in the games department so...I guess its a tie?

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
I say Digimon because every season in pokemon its the same 3 trainers setting out to become pokemon masters,breeders,yada yada yada which never happens. Its pretty much has been 9 seasons of shit for pokemon. Pikachu who rarely is defeated,Ash who hasnt aged,& that team rocket who somehow cheated death. At least in Digimon the characters aged,the Digimon that die actually stay dead,& The heroes are defeated rom time to time. But I grew up with Pokemon so its still in me.

Awards
I prefer Digimon more than Pokemon. Not by much, though.

Last edited:

Josh

Silver Member
digimon is too anime.
Pokemon is more american.
Pokemon FTW

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
^How do you find Pokemon to be more American? What does more American mean?

For me, as I said in the other thread, it's Digimon. The plot is much, much better than Pokemon, and the anime focuses a lot on character development, something I don't see in Pokemon, where Ash, after 57 seasons, is still trying to be "TEH BEST POKMON TRAINR EVERRRZZZZ!!!!".

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Maybe he's saying Pokemon is "normal" but in another sense, and ditto about Digimon. The person who voices Ash gives me a headache.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I wouldn't be so sure that Pokemon sucks at everything, with millions of people having Pokemon on just about anything and everything they own, but admittedly its anime isn't half as entertaining as Digimon's. Face it, the Pokemon anime was simply a means to sell the games and other stuff, while the digimon anime was the root of the franchise and every paraphernalia surrounding it was made so more people would watch it and buy stuff.

Masonicon

Both, and whatever either have balls to give any human characters there Superpowers(on any occasion), Digimon anime has already gone with all new kids and universes by the time it actively gives any of kids (occasional) Superpowers, while Pokemon anime give any Humans Superpowers was before Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu and later, Pokemon anime makes Pokemons only Superpowered beings that ever exists in the universe

at least we have fanfics to fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back