• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dimond Dust Cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nking6659

Ok this isnt really a "thread" more of a quick question. Me and my friends wanted to know what exactly do the "One Wing Angel" and "Dimond Dust" cards do? Anyone have the stats?

King Sora

I heard that you have to like open everything in the oblivion castle or hollow bastion level? i'm not sure though. I never gotten one

DarrcEnigma

Nking6659 said:
Ok this isnt really a "thread" more of a quick question. Me and my friends wanted to know what exactly do the "One Wing Angel" and "Dimond Dust" cards do? Anyone have the stats?
They're element-based Attack Cards. Stats:

One-Winged Angel - A special attack card with fire-based attacks. Exceptional combo finish.
Strike: C
Thrust: C
Combo Finish: *
Swing Speed: A
Element: Fire
Break Recovery: C
Required CP: C

Diamond Dust - A special attack card with ice-based attacks. Powerful and the easiest to handle.
Strike: B+
Thrust: B+
Combo Finish: B
Swing Speed: *
Element: Ice
Break Recovery: *

L

Lord Marluxia

DarrcEnigma said:
They're element-based Attack Cards. Stats:

One-Winged Angel - A special attack card with fire-based attacks. Exceptional combo finish.
Strike: C
Thrust: C
Combo Finish: *
Swing Speed: A
Element: Fire
Break Recovery: C

Diamond Dust - A special attack card with ice-based attacks. Powerful and the easiest to handle.
Strike: B+
Thrust: B+
Combo Finish: B
Swing Speed: *
Element: Ice
Break Recovery: *

What he said. I never bothered to use them because personally, I felt that the elemental part of the keyblade would hinder me.

thelastdoor

it only helps to use diamond dust against Axel, by the time you get 1WA, vexen is long dead

N

Nking6659

ok thats cool thanx, i actually found a pic of them in 3d from final mix, too bad they werent included in kingdom hearts 1, the one winged angel would have been kik a$$. anyway does anyone have the link to the blond hair kid picture, the one with his face and well his whole body - its in japanese????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back