• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Disappointment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Disappointment

"Whine Whine Moan Moan"

Point is, Do you guys have any practical ways of getting over disappointment if so what are your secrets?

Cause at the moment, the way i do it is sh*thouse.

αsiя

space coke
Going to run for an hour and scream at myself saying "you're not fat, you're not fat!!"

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Going to run for an hour and scream at myself saying "you're not fat, you're not fat!!"

That sound like a good idea;

To be honest i think i might go for a walk now.

Might clear my head​

krexia

Translator
Awards
Step back and look at the bigger picture. Chances are, whatever went wrong, things could be much, much worse.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Realize that if something could dissapoint you to a distracting extent in the first place, that you should try to not expect so much. And if it's too late, try to rationalize yourself and calm down. Do something that you like to do to make your mind work normally, and then look over the dissapointment in a way that doesn't make it look so bad.

Endgame

:D
I masturbate furiously while cutting myself and crying.

Not really.

For me, it's all about attitude. I don't want everyone around to be going 'Aw, he's sad and dissapointed', so I start acting like I'm not, crack a few jokes, and within twenty minutes I'm in an honestly positive attitude instead of acting like I am.

Seriously, there's only one reason you can sit around letting yourself feel upset about something, and that's because, for some reason, you want to feel upset about it, or you want others to know you do. I know it's hardly as easy as 'Be happy', but if you put yourself in the mood where you're open to a positive attitude, you'll get one.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Depends on the type of disappointment I guess.
I went through some MAJOR disappointment back in November-ish....

Think LOGICALLY about your situation...and latch on to some songs that make you feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back