• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

disc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_pro

ok this has been asked before but i never found the answer so does any body know if the disc will be a silver back or have a blue back.

X DoubleSunday

haha. sorry, I don't know if anyone has said this and i'm not one to go through every single thread to find it so i'm just gonna ask, what is the difference. Does the blue just hold more information on them or what? I'm not sure, I appreciate anyone who answers me RESPECTFULLY and realizes not everyone has the same gaming knowledge. Thanks again!

E

Eclipse

yes. colorless discs will sell billions....people discs so clear you can't see them and end up sitting on them and breaking them without realizing it. :D

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
dark essence said:
yeah the blue disk can have more stuff than the silver one.
It's the other way around. The blue discs are just CD-R's so they can't hold that much. That's why they were used for the first games for the PS2. The silver back discs are DVD's, so they can hold much more content + they are a faster disc.
Oh, and not all PS2's ( including mine ) cannot play blue discs.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
|shady| said:
It's the other way around. The blue discs are just CD-R's so they can't hold that much. That's why they were used for the first games for the PS2. The silver back discs are DVD's, so they can hold much more content + they are a faster disc.
Oh, and not all PS2's ( including mine ) cannot play blue discs.
whatever!..*snaps finger like obese African American women*

helios

Bronze Member
TwilightSoulKey said:
yes. colorless discs will sell billions....people discs so clear you can't see them and end up sitting on them and breaking them without realizing it. :D

yes im gonna become a billionaire then we can make ones with designs like wrapping paper for christmas.

sorasblade

haha funny then how would u be able to see it and play it. i think its a silver disk no doubt.

helios

Bronze Member
Lmfao DE i need a patent i think TwilightSoulKey is trying to profit off my idea.

E

Eclipse

wow dark essence, i noticed how hard you were trying NOT to be racist there....and yet somehow it worked...and it didn't.

lol

if you make those clear discs....they will just break...like glass....cuz everyone will not see them...they will sit on them and their dogs will eat them and they won't notice because they are invisible. But that's when the genius comes in...because..people will think "oh my disc broke...i have to buy new ones now :D" so you see...either way...you make money. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back