• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discuss the XIII Order's Objective

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xachrisint

I have very little information on the objectives of the 13th order and I am posting a thread dedicated to the unravelling of this question:

"What is the main objective of the 13th order[/B]?"

please help me...
if you are going to answer to my plea please consider that i don't want any violent comments, and please DO NOT forget to state the evidence to back-up your claims... thank you...

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
whoops, forgot that part. but there original intention was just to be complete, somewhere alomg the line, Xemnas and Saix went a little nuts and tried to become allmighty.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Yeah, I think so. I think Xigbar was also in the "become almighty" plan too. But I'm pretty sure all the other members only thought they were in it to become complete.

So then, why's that so evil, exactly? Why make Xaldin and Demyx look evil if all they want it to become complete, rather than godlike beings?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Madness said:
Yeah, I think so. I think Xigbar was also in the "become almighty" plan too. But I'm pretty sure all the other members only thought they were in it to become complete.

So then, why's that so evil, exactly? Why make Xaldin and Demyx look evil if all they want it to become complete, rather than godlike beings?
because of the measures they took to get to that goal..........................Luxord, Saix, Xigbar, and Xemnas want to obtain kh to become god-like beings....Demyx, Xaldin, Axel, and Roxas(before he lost his memory) wanted to just become complete beings.................Marluxia and Larxene wanted to rule the XIII Order using sora.........Zexion, Lexeaus, and Vexen also wanted to takeover the org. using riku

Xachrisint

if that's the case, then why would they interfere with the other worlds? why did Xaldin interfere with beast? why did Luxord steal the chest from Isla De Muerta? why did Xigbar go to Land of Dragons? wouldn't the Goal of being complete beings be limited to only where they can find Kingdom Hearts?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
They went to those worlds to steal the item that seals the heart of each world. The rose, the coins, they seal that world's heart, and by getting to the hearts of those worlds, kingdom hearts could be one step closer.

So basically the goals are:

Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Luxord - Obtain Kingdom Hearts and become allmighty beings
Xaldin, Demyx, Axel, Roxas - Obtain Kingdom Hearts and become complete
Marluxia, Larxene - Take control of the Order using Sora
Zexion, Lexaeus - Take control of the Order using Riku
Vexen - Further his studies

°Kaarix.˚

I hear-tell that the Organization aren't completely evil, that they walk the path of TWILIGHT. :0. Soo. :B. You make what you will of that.

NEO9011

If you think about it, even if they don't know what is inside Kingdom Hearts, which they almost obviously do, their main idea is still evil. Opening the door once again will release a ton of Heartless, which they already are trying to gain control of. They will stop at nothing until they find Kingdom Hearts, so even if they aren't trying to be almighty beings, they are already evil. They are basically ravaging worlds and trying to get their hearts so that they can use them to find Kingdom Hearts, which is already very evil. The almighty part just makes those 3 or 4 more evil, and as we see in the game, they have more power/rank in the order (i dont mean rank in number but i mean rank in how important they are. Like Saix is 7 but yet he is basically number 2, sorry Xigbar).

°Kaarix.˚

Yes it is. When they join = How important they are. It all ties in together. When they join deciphers their rank and importance in the group.

Xachrisint

Cloudy_Card said:
They went to those worlds to steal the item that seals the heart of each world. The rose, the coins, they seal that world's heart, and by getting to the hearts of those worlds, kingdom hearts could be one step closer.

So basically the goals are:

Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Luxord - Obtain Kingdom Hearts and become allmighty beings
Xaldin, Demyx, Axel, Roxas - Obtain Kingdom Hearts and become complete
Marluxia, Larxene - Take control of the Order using Sora
Zexion, Lexaeus - Take control of the Order using Riku
Vexen - Further his studies

so does the obtaining of the other world's seals important in getting kingdom hearts? how? so how come Xenmas was still able to access it despite the fact that Sora nd co. already beat the org in sealing the keyholes?

and if the items that act as seals are significant in reaching kingdom hearts why is that when you have already locked the keyholes to most (if not all) the worlds that is when the org dissiminates/ shows up in those worlds?

and didn't it seem as if Axel had no intention of becoming complete? he had seemed to have grown contented with being a nobody... for his actions only tried to delay the org's plans of becoming "complete"...

(by the way, thank you to all who have decided to take part in this discussion. please help me answer the questions imposed)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Axel doesn't want to become whole when he finds out that he will "cease" to exist if he does. All the memories he's had with Roxas will be gone, because he will go back to being how he was. This is why he fights with Roxas. Roxas wants to become whole but if he does Axel and him will lose all connections together. This kind of kills Axel inside sine Roxas is like a brother to him.

And the Org members do not walk the path of Twilight. It seems to be the Path of Light. Xenmas wants absolute power which is a mix of Nobody and Heartless control. Heartless = Dark & Nobodies = Light. You can pretty much tell by the color of the Nobodies.

Last edited:

Xachrisint

MyInnerFred said:
Axel doesn't want to become whole when he finds out that he will "cease" to exist if he does. All the memories he's had with Roxas will be gone, because he will go back to being how he was. This is why he fights with Roxas. Roxas wants to become whole but if he does Axel and him will lose all connections together. This kind of kills Axel inside sine Roxas is like a brother to him.

And the Org members do not walk the path of Twilight. It seems to be the Path of Light. Xenmas wants absolute power which is a mix of Nobody and Heartless control. Heartless = Dark & Nobodies = Light. You can pretty much tell by the color of the Nobodies.

I thought so... Axel is in fact disinterested in his TRUE being for he does not want to let go of his CURRENT being. he has found contentment in being a mere shell. It is actually selfish, so as contest to Roxas who is willing to give up all just to find truth, Axel would betray even his own just to live his lie.

...interesting...

I assumed that Twilight can only be accessed by those who ARE complete. but i heard once that Nobodies "begrudge both the Darkness and the Light" (Ansem's Report). and it would appear that they are neither light nor dark, i figured this from the name of their world "the World that never was"...

but if you can disprove me, by all means please do.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
That is possible. Like I said, it's just my idea. I don't think it ever states fully what the Nobodies are, I just like to consider them light because all the references seem to flow towards Ying and Yang, Light and Dark, w/e you wish to call it. The Heartless fight against the Nobodies to. I believe that the statement from the report mostly deals with there personality. Nobodies basically hate everyone. Just because they dis-like the Light doesn't mean they can't be Light, it just means they are at conflict with themselves. Then again I have no real solid proof, just silly ideas. XD

As for Axel... Well... He never exactly BETRAYS the Org... The Org betrays him in a way. Like it has been said, only a few members (Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Luxord) know of the Orgs true intentions. Xenmas doesn't want to make all his followers whole, he only wants to make himself (and he might have promised the other 3 aswell) whole and give himself absolute power. Axel finds this out and then tries to screw up their plans. He doesn't like the fact that he was used and Roxas was "sacraficed" so they could do this.

Xachrisint

MyInnerFred said:
That is possible. Like I said, it's just my idea. I don't think it ever states fully what the Nobodies are, I just like to consider them light because all the references seem to flow towards Ying and Yang, Light and Dark, w/e you wish to call it. The Heartless fight against the Nobodies to. I believe that the statement from the report mostly deals with there personality. Nobodies basically hate everyone. Just because they dis-like the Light doesn't mean they can't be Light, it just means they are at conflict with themselves. Then again I have no real solid proof, just silly ideas. XD

As for Axel... Well... He never exactly BETRAYS the Org... The Org betrays him in a way. Like it has been said, only a few members (Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Luxord) know of the Orgs true intentions. Xenmas doesn't want to make all his followers whole, he only wants to make himself (and he might have promised the other 3 aswell) whole and give himself absolute power. Axel finds this out and then tries to screw up their plans. He doesn't like the fact that he was used and Roxas was "sacraficed" so they could do this.

one thing i do know about the Nobodies is that they are non-existant... their plain of reality isn't supposed to level with the existing worlds' reality, this is apparent from Ansem's report:

"An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light."

their world is called "The World That Never Was". and Xenmas' element is "darkness".

i'm sorry but facts seem to contradict your ideas... (but personally i like your idea alot... look at my "own" character... Xachrisint, nobody of LIGHT)

So how will Xenmas methodically achieve this "ultimate" state? how will Kingdom Hearts alone give him that which he wants?

Attemisc

The roganization do begrudge both light and dark, meaning they cannot possibly be twilight.
Being of twilight means you accept both light and dark, not disown them.
The organization are exactly what they call themselves, nothing (or rather nobody).
You can walk the path of darkness, the path of light, the path to dawn, the path to dusk, or as the organization does, stay forever at the crossroads on the path to nothing from nothing. I suppose you could say they walk the path of nothing or of oblivion (being nothing).

Now that I know why some of the org. members were so obsessed with getting Kingdom Hearts I respect them more. Now they're just cooler in my mind. But, I mean, who wouldn't kill for Kingdom Hearts?

Ansem: Behold, KINGDOM HEARTS!!! *points to the video game case*

Niemand

The Nobodys are the nothingness. As we remember the last battle is at a place Xemnas calls "EN" wich means "Nothing/VOID" translated. As Lights opposite is the Darkness, there is a third power, a third Enemy, the nothingness that is the opposite of all existing things...hollow and nothing in existance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back