• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discuss the XIII Order's Objective

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
You don't even know what your talking about Black Acid. Namine was manipulated by the organization. She was a lonely little girl that lived at the top of a castle by herself. The Organization took advantage of her lonliness and used her to alter Sora's memories, and in return Namine got a friend who cared about her (sora). I really hate people like you who bash Namine when you don't even know the whole story behind why she did what she did.

why do I feel a rumble going on 0.0 s**t I've only been back for about 2 fliping days.

back to topic

I'm pretty sure namine's been locked up like that and feels like there's no way out. hell If I was in her postsion I'd pick up somethings and start kicking butt. even if she can't fight. and can only resort to sora. the least she can do is run away. . .

Xachrisint

interesting....

...so the pupils of Ansem lost their hearts due to the experiments? what kind of experiment will lead to the loss of a heart?

so is it to be whole? or to learn about the heart? from what i've gathered, it would appear that there is a clash between beliefs...

THEORY:

Ansem and Mickey believe that Kingdom Hearts is light and that the heart is eminently Light, but Xehanort, based on his experiments, concluded that it is of darkness. since Hearts turn into Heartless, it means that when the heart is lost it finds its way back to Kingdom Hearts, but the heart is from darkness and returns to darkness, so therefore if kingdom hearts is the place where all hearts return then it must be from darkness.

I cannot say confidently that Mickey and Ansem believe in Light, but seeing as they strongly insist and persist in Sora opening the door to light i would like to believe this so.

HYPOTHESIS:

hypothesis of the Experiment:

so in an effort to answer my own question, i think Xehanort and the other pupils subjected themselves to the same thing Riku did... they submit themselves to the darkness in order to achieve that which they are searching for... they allowed their hearts to return to kingdom hearts so that they can chase it and concluded their research...

Hypothesis of the Nobodies:
but in order for this to push through they need 2 things... A body that can observe the heart while not being a part of it, and a body not bound by the barriers between worlds... thus they must become Nobodies. if they were/are scientists then that means that before they started the experiment they had to have a hypothesis, so the experiment itself was done just to either prove or disprove their hypothesis... they needed to see it for themselves.

Hypothesis of the Keyholes:
in order for them to reach Kingdom Hearts, they need to destroy the barriers that seperate each world so they will be allowed travel. so they open the routes by imposing the worlds with Heartless and Nobodies. they then hide the Keyholes by sealing them in Items as to prevent their locking.

i'm still missing a few more hypothesis, if someone can help me please do...

needed:
Hypothesis of Sora
Hypothesis of Mickey
Hypothesis of DiZ
Hypothesis of Riku

please help me... remember please state your evidences. thank you.

also... new information has been added about Xehanort and the Organization, can anyone clear those for me?

Last edited:

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
can i first start by saying you stole my name. i posted "Xachrisint" in "what your organization name?". well, it's either that or you happen to be Christian. likely both. now to your theory...

I was more interested in the whole Sora and Roxas issue. I have beaten the game already in japanese of course and reading what you have hypothesized, it seemed to fit. I'll try to give you Hypothesis too but i'll just send you a private message. I hate being wrong even for knowledge's sake, so i might as well save myself the humiliation if ever.

personal question: your from the Phenomenology forum aren't you? you type like one and even the language you use and format is similar. my Handle in the forum is still Heartzkreuz. if ever you are, what's your handle?

i'll try to support your theory since you posted in my thread once. peace.

Xachrisint

Phenomenology? yup, my handle is "Blackhatblues" under mr.Decela's class. but i'm not into phenomenology at all. but my professor and i had a deal so... i became more or less into it.

going back to KH2...

thank you. i appreciate your help. that goes to everyone here as well. guess phenomenology taught me something... that we can only find truth TOGETHER...

so please perservere with me. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back