• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disgusted

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
So I unlock Sanctuary and go to play it and find that IT'S NOT THE FULL SONG. Yet Let It Go is the full song? This has me disgusted. How can they treat their own THEME SONG like decade old roadkill, but Let It Go gets a beautiful HD presentation and the full song?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The memory dive version of Sanctuary is the full version. It's the field runner version that's abbreviated. The same is true of Simple and Clean and Don't Think Twice. Short runner versions. Full memory dive versions.

I hold no authority on anything but I feel like you tend to respond dramatically and hyperbolically to hypothetical apparent issues without complete knowledge of what you're talking about. Certain character omissions in MoM, not every track being included... Acting surprised that Deep Jungle isn't part of it when that's been the case since 2004... Claiming music DLC for MoM would turn KH into an Activision type situation...

I don't know man, at least do an extra minute of research before doomposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back