• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neo_

Awards
I like how they spoiled every final boss in all the Disney Worlds and nobody thought they did except for me. Back in 2017 I kept saying how I was concerned the toy ship boss was the final boss of that world because of the scale of it. For some reason people didn't get it and argued with me. Well looks like I was right unfortunately.
As Perkilator said, I was hoping that Randall and Zurg were midway bosses. I also agree with the point that that was probably Pixar's restriction.

Hades should've honestly had a better exit than Hercules just telling him to leave; another boss battle with him after the grueling Titans may have been excessive, but don't have him go out like a wimp!

Last edited:

GrandWebster

Man, I can't wait for Dr. Facilier to change all of that in KH4.

He fits the Heartless so much so on the Disney Villains. I don't know what are peoples thoughts on Dr. Facilier.

Edit: Him having a bigger role than just his world, I wouldn't mind it, It could work!

Last edited:

ghostwarmen

Awards
I shouldn’t let it bother me too much since this game was a bloody joy to playthrough, but I am incredibly disappointed, annoyed, and downright infuriated that Disney bosses seemed to once again get shafted. We got some, and the ones we got were fantastic, but I really wanted more. And there was literally no excuse as to why Randall was not one. If Oogie boogie can be one, there’s no bloody excuse, good lord.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
On one hand, I find the lack of Disney bosses disheartening, but at the same time, I realize that most of them could not realistically withstand the powers Sora has in this game, particularly Randall, Mother Gothel, and Hans. Hades is the exception but they probably didn’t want repeat his fight for the fifth (sixth counting UX) time.

See I don't completey agree with this. Sure Randall might be physically weaker, but he can easily use his stealth to his advantage. That's how he was able to get the upper hand on Sully in the film. Randall could have been a challening and creative boss, especially with the aid of the Unversed and Monsters Inc's machines

dianted

Awards
I'm not yet finished, but the lack of Disney bosses is probably my biggest gripe with the game.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
You could say the same about every Disney character in this series. Even ones with magical power aren't on Sora's level. Scar and Clayton wouldn't have been interesting battles on their face--they can be made that way. And characters you'd think would be awesome battles can suck (Jafar). It all depends on the effort put into them.

Back