• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Castle = Antiform???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ok, I'm confused about something. So far, I've played through Kingdom Hearts II twice. Today I just started on my 3rd way through the game and I just got finished with Timeless River. Now, my point is, when I was going through Disney Castle, I changed it to Antiform the first time I tried to use Valor form while in the castle.

Normally I wouldn't find this too wierd. I mean, it's obviously just a coincidence. However, the wierd thing is that I also got Antiform for the first time on my second time through the game in Disney Castle too. The same thing happened the first time I went through game as well. btw, today I was in the forums and I noticed that AustralianSora's sig contains an animated gif of Antiform being used in Disney Castle.

What the hell is going on? Does your first visit through Disney Castle have some kind of effect that triggers Antiform or something?

Quint

huh? i don't think so...i used my valor form at disney castle and at my first visit too...and i'm not changing into the anti-form...three times in a row at disney castle eh? that's rare...but...it just a coincidence...

Twilight12

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Ok, I'm confused about something. So far, I've played through Kingdom Hearts II twice. Today I just started on my 3rd way through the game and I just got finished with Timeless River. Now, my point is, when I was going through Disney Castle, I changed it to Antiform the first time I tried to use Valor form while in the castle.

Normally I wouldn't find this too wierd. I mean, it's obviously just a coincidence. However, the wierd thing is that I also got Antiform for the first time on my second time through the game in Disney Castle too. The same thing happened the first time I went through game as well. btw, today I was in the forums and I noticed that AustralianSora's sig contains an animated gif of Antiform being used in Disney Castle.

What the hell is going on? Does your first visit through Disney Castle have some kind of effect that triggers Antiform or something?

Ugh uh It cant be. I GOT THE SAME EXACT thing I've only gone through it once but still. I tried using Valor on the 1st try when your walkign into the hall t go meet Queen Minnie and i turned into ANTI-FORM for the 1ST TIME!!!!!!!!!!! =|

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:

No it is just happens at any time in the game when your dark meter is high enough. On my first time throgh I turned into Anti form in Land of Dragons. Then on my second time through I turned into Anti form in Land of Dragons again. You must be doing the same exact thing over. Meaning you use your Valor Form to much in that particular sense. Which also means that you are doing the same thing over again. You just do not realise it.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

JaXeMs_TwilighT said:
yea i think your just imagining.
Imagining? Umm, I think you phrased your post wrong. If I were imagining this, then that would mean that all of the stuff that I claimed happened was false and that it was all in my head.

Quint

'dark meter'?? what the hell was that?

my lil bro here says "maybe we go into the anti-form if the character that merge with us is bored..."

all i can do is laugh:D

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
Imagining? Umm, I think you phrased your post wrong. If I were imagining this, then that would mean that all of the stuff that I claimed happened was false and that it was all in my head.
i think you took my post wrong,it aint phrased wrong. you think that since i said you were imagining, then it was all in your head. but you could also just not be noticing how much you drive so you just think that it has sumtin to do with disney castle, thus imagining some time of "trigger"( guess thats what youd call it:D ) in disney castle
btw i just remembered i turned anti my first time in timeless river, a world inside disney castle.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

JaXeMs_TwilighT said:
i think you took my post wrong,it aint phrased wrong. you think that since i said you were imagining, then it was all in your head. but you could also just not be noticing how much you drive so you just think that it has sumtin to do with disney castle, thus imagining some time of "trigger"( guess thats what youd call it:D ) in disney castle
btw i just remembered i turned anti my first time in timeless river, a world inside disney castle.
Ok, for one thing there's a major difference between imagining something, and not noticing something. Also, I never said that there was a trigger in Disney Castle. I asked everyone if they thought that perhaps there was a trigger in Disney Castle. Therefore, I imagined nothing, I was thinking perfectly fine. :D

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I turned into Anti form at timeless river, does that count towards Disney Castle, considering where the door is located?

Relik

My first time turning into Anti-Form was also at Disney Castle. It's probably just a coincidence since other people say they changed at other times.

Lightning Blade

Everytime you turn valor,wisdom, or master you get 1 anti-point.the more you have the higher % chance to turn anti. Every time you go anti you lose 4 anti-points and every time you go final you lose 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back