• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Castle = Antiform???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel425

i didnt have my first anti form ummm "transformation" until i fought in the hades paradox cup against pete, which i think is pretty late in the game, but whatever/

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
My first time into Disney castle I didnt go into valor form, but I did in Timeless river and the first time I did I turned into Anti-form. maybe it just has a higher rate of coming there since it was all dark and stuff bcus of Maleficent.

O

Oberon

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Ok, I'm confused about something. So far, I've played through Kingdom Hearts II twice. Today I just started on my 3rd way through the game and I just got finished with Timeless River. Now, my point is, when I was going through Disney Castle, I changed it to Antiform the first time I tried to use Valor form while in the castle.

Normally I wouldn't find this too wierd. I mean, it's obviously just a coincidence. However, the wierd thing is that I also got Antiform for the first time on my second time through the game in Disney Castle too. The same thing happened the first time I went through game as well. btw, today I was in the forums and I noticed that AustralianSora's sig contains an animated gif of Antiform being used in Disney Castle.

What the hell is going on? Does your first visit through Disney Castle have some kind of effect that triggers Antiform or something?
i know right, that happened to me the first like 3 times thru the game, which is the only 3 but still

O

Oberon

Sora_HeroOfLight said:
I turned Anti in Agrabah lol.......Valor's Level was maxed out by then too......
the first time!!!!!!! thats bizzare in a... wierd way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back