• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Castle playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JG_Vandom

Ok, i saw this on a kh site one day...

"There is also a glitch in the game to play In Disney Castle. In the first trailer, we saw a player controlled Sora running around Disney Castle. But unfortunately, it didn't make the final game. But, like the Bahamut Summon, A bit of the programming was left in the game. With a use of a GameShark, players can access this limited world and run around for a while, before the game eventually freezes. For those who don't want to mess with their game, but want to play In DC, will get the chance to in KH2, as it is a confirmed world."

The Bahamut summon i have witnessed myself. But when you try to summon him the game freezes. (atleast it did to me the first time and i never tried again after that.) Anyways, this makes me very strongly beleive that the part about disney castle is also true. if so, I want that code! please if anyone knows anything about this please help me out. It doesn't matter if it's gameshark, action replay, codebreaker, or what. Thanks in advance for any help. I'll post here if i learn more.

d_fallen_1

que? i dont know game shark code to play disney castle, becasue there are none. disney catle was scene in kingdom hearts first design. when numora made the final game, he decided to get rid of disney castle. there is no game shark code.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
i can't seem to find one right now....but i think there MIGHT be one cause the Bahamut code is really hard to find but i found it...same with the Disney Castle one...it'll be hard to find not easy. (pending the code exists in the first place.)

Last edited:

JG_Vandom

d_fallen_1 said:
que? i dont know game shark code to play disney castle, becasue there are none. disney catle was scene in kingdom hearts first design. when numora made the final game, he decided to get rid of disney castle. there is no game shark code.

apparently as far as i can figure it... the disney castle world wasn't removed (programmer laziness), just the ability to get there. same is with the bahamut summon. they didn't want to take the time to remove it completely so they just got rid of however sora was saposed to aquire it. all it would take is a simple level modifier code to get to disney castle.

JG_Vandom

Counterpart said:
Disney Castle is playable on Final Mix and for KHII.The Bahamut Summon is there but it never works anybody that says other wise lies.

The summon doesn't work but the code to get the summon does. that's what we meant.

The Reaper

The Bahamut summon i have witnessed myself. But when you try to summon him the game freezes. (atleast it did to me the first time and i never tried again after that.)
If you say it dosent work how come you wrote this crap! Do you mean in final fantasy? Cause your making no sense.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
NO, DISNEY CASTLE IS NOT I repeat NOT In Final Mix.

How would i know, Well is it possable i own FM, Maybe i have beaten it and theres no sign of It. Stop making up BS lies and stop listening to Idiotic logic

sorixed

Dattebayo!
There was a cheat code of bahamut for kingdomhearts but it didn't work the game froze i know because they said it in the forum but i never heard of that summon for kh yeah they took disney castle out of the game it was in the beta but didn't make it in the final game there's a video of it on khu www.kh2.co.uk that summon is made but it doesn't work i heard people's game would freeze when tryed it.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
KINGDOMHEARTSMAN said:
It is playable.
we were talking about kingdom hearts not 2 in the beta there was disney castle but got cut out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back