• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

disney castle supposed to be in KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn_the_angel

ok so i was watchin an old preveiw for KH1 and i saw sora in disney castle, was disney castle supposed to be in KH1 and why did they take it out? it would have been awsome!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Br0k3n Riku said:
maybe they put that in final mix?

No they did not put it in Kingdom Hearts final mix. That picture was from the Beta Version of Kingdom Hearts. They later took that world out of the final copy though, they probably figured that the world would not fit the Kingdom Hearts story.

Br0k3n Riku

maybe they just didnt have enough space on the disk, or maybe it was too long to have it in the game.

Br0k3n Riku

ya your probably right, they may have had sora land in disney castle instead of Traverse Town, but then changed it.

A~X~E~L

they took it out because the castle was "supposedly" to complicated to map out into separate rooms and halls and stuff

KeyBladeWielder9

yeah! i hated it being there but you couldnt go.......
but yeah, i bet you landed there instead of traverse town because donald and goofy arent there and his HP is so low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back