• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney characters you felt Sora had the best connection/chemistry with? 2.0 Chain of Fragmented Coded Dream Days by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The top four Disney characters Sora had the best chemistry/connection with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
This is the sequel thread about the discussion of which Disney characters outside of Donald and Goofy that Sora had the greatest connection or/and chemistry with. This could include moments where they battled enemies together. Other times when they would engage in fun mini-games with one another. Or some of the more quiet moments where they just spoke to one another in a meaningful way whether in a comedic or dramatic fashion. Could be intimate moments were they just shared a hug, handshake, or just smiled at each other. Another subtle way usually is how often the characters say each other's names. I find it usually when a Disney character is close to Sora they usually address him more often than just grouping him with Donald and Goofy.

There are many different perspectives and vantage points to judge this. There is also quite a few characters that would fit a lot of those qualifications so this time instead of choosing your top two. I am going to extend it to four. You have your top three then a fourth runner-up/honorable mention to join the list, making it four in total. Here we go, may the best characters win! :)

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
From the Disney character relationships that Sora had in the KH series it's debatable but easily I really enjoy the relationship he had with Tron, Jack Sparrow, Hercules, Aladdin, Winnie the Pooh and Rapunzel.

Last edited:

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Tron is leading the race with Aladdin and Ariel following behind in second place. Rapunzel and Pooh tied for third. It's easy to see how these five have as many votes as they do. I do wonder who in the end will make the final four.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Of the choices here I select Tron, Hercules, Pooh, and Ariel. Tron is the best, nobody can touch him. I've enjoyed all Sora's interactions with Hercules. Pooh I feel is underrated. Look how hurt Sora is when Pooh can't remember him. The boy was hurt. And finally Ariel. They've sung, danced, swam, and fought together. What more can you say? Plus she returns in KH3 as a link. Sora and Ariel be having some finny fun alright!

On a unrelated note, Baymax kinda sticks out. I love Baymax but I never got the feel Sora was super close to him. He felt more like a cool battle tool then a good friend. Maybe because I always rush San Fransoyko I just don't see it as that strong, could just be me.

Foxycian

Awards
I say all of them, I’m aware that’s a silly answer but I really can’t pick one, growing up with Kingdom hearts I guess I kinda (always) saw myself In Sora and his friends, and in every Adventure and worlds We visit I end up creating this bond with all the characters I meet, and these bonds and memories I made with these characters are quite special, I still can’t pick, but I would say my answer is...! they’re all close to (me) Sora.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 252753

I choose Tron, Rapunzel, Hercules, and Pooh. My top pick would probably be Hercules. Throughout Sora's journey, he has been a friend, role model, teacher and even friendly rival in the Colliseum. I think it's quite sweet in KH3 how Sora gets offended on Herc's behalf when Xigbar belittles his saving of Meg - What do you know? You weren't even there! If you were, you'd admire Herc's courage.

SuperNova

Awards
Nobody can touch The Tron. Sora's friendships with Tron, Aladdin, Hercules, and Ariel are some of my favorites in the series. As for Baymax, I feel like Sora had more of a friendship with Hiro than Baymax but maybe thats just me. Pooh gets a special mention because of all their interactions are just so gosh diddly darn heartwarming!

Back