• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney in future KH games!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Okay guys, I don't know if you know this, but Disney now owns marvel. OH MY GOD!!! How awesome would it be to see spiderman next to Sora! "Sora, my spider senses are tingling!" Also, Disney owns Pixar! OH MY GOD!!! How awesome would it be to see Buz Lightyear next to Sora! "Buz Lightyear to Sora, come in Sora." Also, Disney owns ESPN! OH MY GOD!!! How awesome would it be to see Eli Manning next to Sora! "Sora, go long!" Also, Disney owns ABC! OH MY GOD!!! How awesome would it be to see a newscaster next to Sora! "In other news, Sora is defeating heartless!"

This thread isn't really about how I think various Disney-related people should be in Kingdom Hearts, it is criticizing all of those people who don't get the premise. Kingdom Hearts is only about original content created by Square-enix, occasional Final Fantasy cameos, and original Disney Movies. Basically, if it isn't a movie produced mainly by Disney appealing towards kids, and it doesn't have singing in it, it WILL NOT be in Kingdom Hearts. I just really hope I don't get banned for trolling, or that this thread gets closed too soon because a mod doesn't read the second paragraph

Death

Your #1 Bruh
wow that was a waste of time i think ( didn't reallt read the whole thing but seriously dude why put this up i mean y ?

most people know that and let them dream on they know the movie or show isnt going to be in KH if they wanna say it let them seriously

Rix

:)
Awards
Why telling us something we do already know so well?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Okay, we get the point.
Disney owns a company that makes horror movies and we don't see any of them in Kingdom Hearts.
So don't get your hopes up on seeing Marvel in KH. I'm not saying we won't, though.

Prajna

I think it's safe to say that Disney will forever be a part of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back