• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
He granted sapience and language to a bunch of rats, is what you're saying?!
Pretty much, and had the song made it into the film it would all be stripped away. You also forgot to mention the fact that they were diseased rats, that part's important.

WaltK

Awards
Wow, I am very late to the party, but reading a story book isn't the same as the chapter book that Belle was reading to the Beast.
The "storybook" in EC is back-to-back paragraphs with a couple of illustrations thrown in, which Beast reads all the way through with no problem. "Human Again" shows that he can't even read the word "two" correctly.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Pretty much, and had the song made it into the film it would all be stripped away. You also forgot to mention the fact that they were diseased rats, that part's important.
That's some Flowers for Algernon shit.

WaltK

Awards
One thing people keep questioning about the Mickey Mouse characters in KH is how Donald's nephews somehow don't age during the 10 years between BbS and KH1, but I've always personally explained it away as the passage of time not being the same between worlds, so I didn't mind it.

…what I do find difficult to comprehend, however, is how, in the proper Mickey Mouse universe, the nephews don't age while Max does.

There may not be a strict continuity between all pieces of Mickey Mouse media, but it's reasonable to assume the Upon a Christmas duology has a shared universe; Donald's nephews don't age at all, while Max goes from being a kid to a young adult.

Back