• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Town & Disney Castle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I think Disney Castle was part of Disney Town, but when the Heartless were created, they destroyed that part of the world, and prolly didnt destroy the entire world cuz King Mickey mightve stopped them or something. ...GASP! Maybe it was Pete's fault under Maleficent's persuasion, and thats why Mickey sent him to another dimension.

kostas

Awards
i've already stated in an other thread that disney castle might be a part of disney world

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
No, Disney Town wasn't destroyed by the Heartless and could possibly be the Town part in the world of Disney Castle.

Also, you forgot about the Cornerstone of Light, it protected the Castle, the Town and the world itself until KH2. Maleficent sent the Heartless to attack the Castle and ask Pete to go to the past (Timeless River) by entering 'his own door portal' and do something to the Cornerstone but that plan failed.

bwyu

No, Disney Town wasn't destroyed by the Heartless and could possibly be the Town part in the world of Disney Castle.

Also, you forgot about the Cornerstone of Light, it protected the Castle, the Town and the world itself until KH2. Maleficent sent the Heartless to attack the Castle and ask Pete to go to the past (Timeless River) by entering 'his own door portal' and do something to the Cornerstone but that plan failed.

yeah,i think your opinion is right,maybe the disney town is the outside part of disney castle.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Yep very true.

yeah,i think your opinion is right,maybe the disney town is the outside part of disney castle.

It's not his opinion, it's fact. Disney Castle, Disney Town, are all the same world. If some of you would have bothered to look you could see buildings outside Disney Castle on the world map and those buildings is Disney Town.

The cornerstone of light has always protected the world of Disney Castle/Disney Town, so neither unverse or heartless could enter that world.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
It's also possible that Disney Castle doesn't exist yet. We saw with Timeless River that the Cornerstone preceded the Castle, so it could be that ten years ago the Castle had yet to be built. Basing this mostly on how they call the world "Disney Town" instead of "Disney Castle." I think it's also possible that Mickey is not yet the King as we know him in KH1 - KH2.

Then it gets crazy with how Mickey might have mounted a hostile takeover using his Keyblade.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's called Disney Town because we're going to the town, not just the castle.

captain

Bronze Member
It's called Disney Town because we're going to the town, not just the castle.

^What she said

Really looking forward to this world.. Captain Justice? not so much....

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Disney Town was probably the name of Disney Castle before the, well, castle was built.

State

Awards
DisneyCastleWorld.png

Do you see those small houses? I think THAT'S Disney Town. We only got to see the outside and inside of the castle plus BEFORE it was a castle.

Dnize

DisneyCastleWorld.png

Do you see those small houses? I think THAT'S Disney Town. We only got to see the outside and inside of the castle plus BEFORE it was a castle.

Nice, I never realized those were houses till now! I always thought it was a garden of flowers or something. :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back