• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Town plot hole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Why is the Ceremony held 3 times, but each time everyone says the same things but the other two winners are missing?

Radon

mofo
Do you have to enter a name ala an arcade machine? I'm not sure on this subject but it sounds like it may have been the players first time at these events.

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

No, for each story they announce the winners and everyones like, "I hope the person I voted for won", but the only one that shows Petes banishment is Vens story.

2:05

5:07

I think the designers messed up

Radon

mofo
Oh thats weird. Its like the same thing happens to each of them and how can they know the three winners when one of them had to have happened before the other two. :S wow thats confusing

Athel

Machinist
That...doesn't make any sense at all.

Yeah, I think that's definitely a screw-up on the designers part. Couldn't even follow the timeline of visits. The same event happens at the same time in the character's stories with different outcomes. Trippy.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
wow that is Weird maybe it was a storyline flaw? I mean who goes first? Terra so that means he gets the award first...then Aqua then Ventus...that is majorly confusing :/

kaialone

", but the only one that shows Petes banishment is Vens story.
Thats because the creator of the vid cut the banishment part,since it was already seen in vens part,she even says so in the video description(that nobody ever reads <.<) So the banishment part is in all three scenarios.

Suinia

Perhaps it's more like this: Only the main character of each corresponding scenario goes to disney land.

For example:
In Terra's scenario perhaps only Terra goes to disney land while Ven and Aqua do not.
In Aqua's scenario perhaps only Aqua goes to disney land while Ven and Terra do not.

Etc...

I've seen this done in a few RPGs... :0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back