• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Villina VS Org Members! Who will win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Shan Yu v.s. Lexaeus

i think that would be pretty cool 2 watch, but id put my money on Lexaeus

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Final Arcana said:
Demyx vs Ursula
That would be weird. Demyx could be a merman like Sora, and his water powers would tripled in strength. Demyx would actually pwn for once.

wow he would, well thats a shock!

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Final Arcana said:
That's good. What about, Zexion vs Maleficent? That'd be a tough fight.

Hehe WELL I think if Zexion had a weapon we knew about I'm sure he would pwn her ugly @$$ Because Malificent was EASY. Plus i love him so he better win.

But really. I think every ORG member would pwn in a fight with a disney villain. I don't know about you guys but whenever Malificent insulted ORG members and said Kingdom Hearts was hers, I would "NUH-UH you're ugly and they have swishy black coats and could totally own you"

But in some cases i guess its hard to say because like with Demyx vs. a fire lord like Hades... Demyx is a puss... but water triumphs over fire. *shrugs* I would be routing for Demyx

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
There's actualy some Disney Villians that might, MIGHT stand a chance against the Org members.

Genie Jafar, he was bigger then Agrabah and could have crushed them if they werent fast enough.

Giant Ursula, when she had the trendient, she became huge(And ugly) and could have had a easy time with them.

Hades, he's a god and cant die. And he cant be harmed when he's in a rage or if you dont got the Olympus Stone. Probley why Demyx was running off.

ilovecheats007

Organization XIII of course. :) I mean Malifcent is stuipd and such Bad a$$. And if was Xehanort v.s Malifcent he will win for sure hands down all the way! Disney Villans are so stupid.:p

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Barbossa V.S. Vexen.

Hard. Vexen can deflect...

Oh, and if you think about it... Axel wasn't that hard of a fight. A serious disney villain could cook him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back