• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney world travel in Sora's situation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
When it comes to Sora's current situation (which is the main thing I'm talking about), how do you think they'll go about traveling to Disney worlds? Will Sora somehow find a way to do so from where he is, or will Kairi and/or Riku do most of the work?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Disney worlds are bound to be part of Sora's Reaper game. He will probably access them somehow in Shibuya with the city acting as a sort of hub world.

As for Riku and Kairi they could access Disney worlds the same way if Shinjuku(where I believe those two will end up) is parallel with Shibuya.

AR829038

Awards
When it comes to Sora's current situation (which is the main thing I'm talking about), how do you think they'll go about traveling to Disney worlds? Will Sora somehow find a way to do so from where he is, or will Kairi and/or Riku do most of the work?
My guess is that we aren't going to get to play as Sora until he gets out of Shibuya since he can't go traveling to any Disney worlds. Or, they might have his stay in Shibuya be like a prologue level for KH4 or some other game to come. I doubt they'd set an entire game in Shibuya. It just doesn't allow for the level of variety that is typical of the series. Plus, I can't imagine Disney would allow them to make a whole game with none of their IPs in it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Shibuya's not going to be a whole game. The Reaper's Game lasts 7 days. What else was 7 days long? That's right, the Roxas prologue in KH2.

Soldier

Awards
When i read the title of this thread, I thought you meant the ACTUAL Disney World in Florida and how Sora would survive there without the proper essentials in 2020 (hand sanitizer, 6 feet apart, with a mask on).
t's probable that the next world he enters might act like Hollow Bastion in KH 2 since it had both 100 Acre wood and Space Paranoids. It wouldn't be the first time characters/objects acted as rifts to other worlds.

Chie

Awards
They could do two smaller games in one with the same engine; one with Sora in Shibuya and the other with, idk, something else but whatever it is it would have obligatory Mickey Mouse appear for the cover art.

I think there are many creative ways to make a Shibuya game work.

Back