• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► DISNEYLAND STRATEGY NOW!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i need a strategy or plan or something when going to disneyland tomorrow, we arrive there at around 11:30am.. or less.. and then at 4:30 there is the award assembly for the groups...[we'll probably waste like half an hour there or so.] we have to head to the busses at 11pm..

11:30am - Arrive at Disneyland
4:30pm - Award Assemble [aprox. 30min.]
11:00pm - Leave/Head to buses

so i was wondering how many rides, and when i should get fast passes or to what rides should we get fast passes to first.. we want to ride the most amount of ROLLER COASTERS. so yah, oh and it's disneyland CALIFORNIA. not Florida.

this thread can be closed tomorrow at 8am.. by then this wont be needed.

So please and thank you! x) like super-uber-if-i-had-rep-i-would-rep-you-omg-your-awesome-new-god pleaseee and thank you mucho!

oh, and if you have any list or something of stuff i may need, i already cheked yahoo answers, they said money[duhh], water, and sweater and sunglasses/hat/sunscreen or something.. but thank you in advanced!!

i need this NOWWW ! i have to wake up at like 7 or 6:30 tomorrow so i need responses PRONTO! and before like 9ish would be good..

S

Shadow Soldier

I'd get me some of Cinderalla's fine ass is what I'd try to do first..... oh ya, you're a girl.

Roller Coasters. Roller Coasters... and don't, and I mean for the love of god don't, forget about the Lollipops they have there. You have to get one. They may be like 10 bucks each, BUT IT'S WORTH IT!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
My personal strategy? Don't go to disney land. Disney World is where it's at. Or you can just go on every ride you see.

D

Deleted member 36435

If you are speaking of the one in Florida would you please beat my sister and ruin her senior trip?

Papou

If you have a cute little backpack, that would be perfect to use. Having to carry something over your shoulder, or worse, in your hands, is very annoying at theme parks. Keep a little camera, sunglasses, some water, and some money in there. At this time of year, you probably don't need a sweater. It's annoying to carry and I think the chill is kind of exhilarating when it gets dark.

And some advice for if you've never been to Disneyland, which is long and rambly and will not matter to you if you've been before:
I don't like having solid plans when I go to Disneyland, but you definitely want to go on all of the roller coasters, Splash Mountain, the Peter Pan ride, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Tom Sawyer's Island, the Indiana Jones ride, and the Jungle Cruise. Hit the food stands, Disneyland isn't complete without funnel cake, smoked turkey, cotton candy, and churros (though maybe only a couple of those things if you're only going for one day). And make sure you see either Fantasmic or a fireworks show or a parade while you're there. I would get myself some kind of glowy or flashy thing to wear once it gets dark, it makes it more fun. On your way out of the park, get some ice cream or a pastry on Main Street.

That's my to-do list when I go to Disneyland. As for as where to go and in which order usually the first thing is to roam around on Main Street, then make a quickish circuit through Fantasy Land --> Tomorrow Land --> Adventure Land --> New Orleans Square --> Critter Country --> Frontier Land. And then after that just run around to wherever you want to do more.

khfreakxsora

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!! IM GOING IN SUMMER VACATION AND IM GETTING AN ANUAL PASS!! OMGOMGOGM IM SO EXCITED!! :D AHHH SUMMER VACATION!! XP GOTTA HANG ON THERE!! pant* pant* ......... IF I WERE YOU I'D RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN AND THUNDER MOUNTAIN!! ITS FUN!! the best rides eva! XP well theres other awesome rides.. I DUNNO!! i needa ride more rides other than space mountain and thunder mountain.. and some other rides.. :| i mean like.. im not saying im a low life in disneyland! DISNEYLAND IS THE BEST! I GO CRAZY! AHIUGARJNDFCIONKPGVHDF[IOKN;XMCBH[IA K!~~ teehee!

DISNEYLAND!

Papou

Oh, forgot to add, you definitely want a fast pass, or you are going to spend half the day waiting in lines for rides, especially Space Mountain and Splash Mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back