• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I can confirm now that Rinoa is a total beast going against the summons.
As I have observed by trashing both Alexander and Shinryu with her on hard mode she effectively combines the damage of Ace as a long-range fighter with the agility and speed of Zidane.
She can move sideways while unleashing her attacks way faster than Ace can and therefore in tight situations can side step attacks even easier than him.

By now I've done the Summon Rush Gauntlet on hard twice, once with both Ace and Rinoa and while I managed to win both runs I took definitely less damage with Rinoa overall.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The latest patch added missions, which reward gil, music tracks, and character icons

DspyRsSVAAEbI0O

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As I expected I'm totally in love with Yuna and her play style, you can so wonderfully annoy and disrupt opponents with the Valefor gimmick while still bombarding them with magic from afar.

Her ranged HP attacks are somewhat difficult to land but even that can be helped with Valefor or an appropriate EX skill equipped.

She forming a group with Locke and Rinoa in story mode is also a neat little extra.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;GvMtxlhaOk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMtxlhaOk0[/video]

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Even though we knew it was coming, I'm not that excited with the Snow announcement. Snow is a moron, and I wish we could have gotten a more interesting character :/ His playstyle may end up being fun, but if I don't have a connection to the character I won't end up using them anyway.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They also announced a new character to be revealed (and released in Arcade?) in March! Also characters will start getting their third costumes. KH Leon and KH Cloud outfits please!

Max

Staff member
Awards
They also announced a new character to be revealed (and released in Arcade?) in March! Also characters will start getting their third costumes. KH Leon and KH Cloud outfits please!

I'm a sucker for costumes! Sweet black cloak for Zidane again, please!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I've said it before, but he's not exactly my first choice for another XIII rep.
I still think Fang or Hope would have been a more interesting choice.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I've said it before, but he's not exactly my first choice for another XIII rep.
I still think Fang or Hope would have been a more interesting choice.

I agree with that, plus it would give us more females. If they were bound and determined to have male representation from the latter half for whatever reason, I guess I would have preferred Noel over Snow. Or someone from 14, Thancred or Alphinaud would have been sweet.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
[video=youtube;GvMtxlhaOk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMtxlhaOk0[/video]
I would rather have anyone else from XIII. Such as Caius. I like Caius. Caius is purple. Snow isn't purple. Snow is bad.

Please be Ardyn.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I agree with that, plus it would give us more females. If they were bound and determined to have male representation from the latter half for whatever reason, I guess I would have preferred Noel over Snow. Or someone from 14, Thancred or Alphinaud would have been sweet.

Yea, I can also see Fang and Hope both having somewhat unique and diverse move sets.
Fang has a double-bladed spear and makes a good sentinel in XIII which can be translated to being a rather fast attacker while still having excellent defensive abilities.
With Hope one could do many things with combining his strong magic with physical range attacks of the Boomerang as well as lots of buffing (synergist role).

Noel would definitely have been better than Snow.

I'm not really versed in XIV and its expansions as I don't follow the online games. Even Ysh'tola I know from Dissidia only.
Are those two you mention party members in XIV?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Tfw they add anotrr fistfighter and its neither Sabin nor Zell. Wow, what a disappointment.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I think this was a flawed attempt at adding an antagonist from XIII otherwise they would have chosen a different version of Snow most likely. They seem more interested in having 1 hero and 1 villain first.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Chocobo Mystery Dungeon is dated for March. So clearly they're announcing Chibi Chocobo as the next newcomer. Flawless logic.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Chocobo Mystery Dungeon is dated for March. So clearly they're announcing Chibi Chocobo as the next newcomer. Flawless logic.
You jest, but...what if?

I have a mighty need for an unexpected character. One that just makes everyone laugh "what?!"

Back