• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i found this while lurking the webs

[video=youtube;9-CvRKpmkRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-CvRKpmkRQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

do you think it could work?

Decrith

Wasn't Dissidia originally going to be KH based, but Disney didn't want their characters beating eachother up or sommat?

Yes, Disney didn't want their characters fighting each other, so it was turned to a FF game.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That made me laugh. :D

Wasn't Dissidia orginally supposed to be a KH game?

WaveK89

It would be cool to see. It's something I would not want to be developed anytime soon. Granted, the Dissidia developers would probably be working on it. So much is going on anyway.

Thanks for mentioning the tidbit about Dissidia. I didn't know it was originally meant for Kingdom Hearts, and now I know.

Good work to whoever did all that on the video.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wasn't Dissidia originally going to be KH based, but Disney didn't want their characters beating eachother up or sommat?

Yep. Basicaly they didn't want to see Mickey beating Goofy up and stuff like that.

Decrith

Well KH is suppose to value friendship and stuff. But letting them fight doesn't exactly do that.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, Disney wouldn't be Disney anymore if they weren't uptight. :)
It just bewilders me that they're down with MDG getting into brawls but not against each other.
Oh well.

Awards
It would be really cool, but Disney would NEVER allow a combat game. I think that's why Nomura didn't put any KH characters in Dissidia. He said he wanted to, but couldn't. Disney owns half of the rights to Kingdom Hearts and the original characters, and they won't accept it.

Decrith

Another reason why Final Fantasy should die this could a been the best Kingdom Hearts game but no Final Fantasy had to take it and make it stupid and slow and turn-based

Its not final fantasy's fault, its Disney's. Don't be a hater dude, what you're saying doesn't even make sense.

Crystal

Silver Member
If there is Dissidia KH, it will be interesting, we can use KH character for combat game.

But sadly, that's impossible D:

Decrith

I wanted Dissidia KH too, but we have to respect Disney's 'vision' after all, the games are made for at least a 10 yr old kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back