• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dissocial Personality Disorder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Maybe if you stopped asking random people from the internet, stopped making big posts people don't give a shit to read, and put your ass down somewhere to think about it, you'd stop wasting our time and maybe find an answer. Go to a doctor, and stop whining.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
There is a reason why we have a Help and SUPPORT section Pin. He has his right to post this. If you are too lazy to read more than a paragraph, your problem. If you read, he has thought about it. But guess what? He needs advice from others who won't be blabbing it to people he knows. You wasted your time by reading this thread and posting. Not Zet. And for fucking hell, he isn't whining.

Shitty people are giving shitty reasons for being idiots.

Anyways, I don't think you actually have the disorder. You just got a mix of different social disorders. Nothing serious. The main key of this disorder is aggression. It is what allows the person to actually hurt or kill someone. As far as I see, if you haven't been killing animals and setting the house on fire, you are fine as far as this.

Endgame

:D
Haha, I gotta admit, this is turning out to be a lot more entertaining then I thought it would be.

Regardless, It's obvious all the advice than can be given in this thread already has been.

It's been a pleasure inadvertedly giving you guys something new to make fun of.

Let's do it again sometime.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I'm pretty much in the same situation as you are, minus the recovering addictivist, because I'm younger.

I really dislike taking any form of medication. You could probably go to a doctor without reprocussions because there's no one looking over your shoulder. You don't HAVE to take the meds that doctors might advise for you, there are probably more natural alternatives, then again you might feel obligated to take them if your suspicions are true. If I had as much freedom as you, I'd check it out.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
I don't think you're going to receive any help if you're not willing to find it.

Endgame

:D
hurm khi help me come up with an excuse as to why i'm such an antisocial loser

An excuse?

Why should I need an excuse?

When the alternative is to be another mindless clone, doing the same empty things, saying the same empty lines, and dressing the same shallow way as everyone else?

I'm fine with antisocial, thanks. It's prefferable to being another boring, braindead copy of everyone else's cookie cutter personality. I prefer to think for myself.

Maybe all your imitators should try it sometime.

Well, I've got an appointment in two weeks.

Guess all there is to do is wait.

Q

Banned
alright: take off your pants and brutally fuck your mother in the ass, like brutal shit, like rip her a new one, like give her ghost shit for 5 weeks, that should fix it

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You guys are assholes and should get the fuck out of Help and Support.

Anyway, Zets, maybe you should explain your situation to your doctor/therapist, tell them that you'd rather not take medications unless it is absolutely necessary, and even then, maybe in not as severe doses as they'd normally prescribe.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
something a psychologist told a friend of mine is, crazy people don't belive there is anything wrong with them, as long as you can question your sanity your still sane, that doesn't help with whether or not you have it but as long as you question it you know you won't have need to be admitted.

talk to your doctor or find a speciallist who has dealt with the disorder and won't be prejudiced.

in regards to family and friends talk to them about it, if you have a good relationship with your family it will show then, they will except you still, in regards to friends if they are truly your friends they will still care about you, if they don't then they weren't very good friends and they don't deserve to know you.

also many metal disorders are actually something else entirely, i've learned this from experience, my family has a history of mental disorders but most of the diagnoses are actually a "i don't know what it is so we'll call it this", especially deppression, most are to quick to label someone as deppressed.

also if you don't want to be medicated try looking into alternitave medicine, look into aryuvedic herbs and other eastern treatments.

frisson

Silver Member
Look at this from someone else's perspective man. You can't blame them for their tactless remarks.

We as human beings employ some basic level of psychology in our day to day confrontations, but self-diagnosis? Psychological profiles are based on shared tendencies between past patients, who might not even have a social disorder. It's an effective form of process of elimination, but never 100% accurate.

You shouldn't need an excuse for who you are, just an idea of who you want to be.

C

Charlie

'Seems like you're more of a sociopath to me. Psychopaths walk around, hacking babies to bits with machetes and feel nothing. Sociopaths think that they can label themselves 'as' psychopaths, then seek guidance on KHI.

Its sort of funny because one of my aunt's friends is a psychologist who just got out of grad school was hanging around when i came over one day. I asked him what the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath was.

He told me that a psychopath is unevitably more radical, and is usually the 'last' person to know that he's a psychopath.
Whereas a sociopath is much more introverted, and may actually go as far as seeking guidance to get rid of it.

Balance may be necessary.

Sword_Goddess

Website
inaheart.blogspot.com
A personality disorder like this can't be self-diagnosed as they lack self-awareness and don't have introspective abilities. They simply believe that there's nothing wrong with them(like a lot of mental illnesses) and that it's always someone else's fault. Then they wonder why no one wants anything to do with them and get pissed when people leave them for better people.

A lot of what you're saying is pretty common for certain kinds of young people. Want to be different, sees what's "normal" and doesn't like what is seen. They tend to dislike humanity too, but they're smart enough to keep it hidden and actually get along with individuals(loners, for example, generally do well with a select few people).

Meds don't work for personality disorders unless it's Borderline Personality Disorder, and aren't even a guarantee with mental illnesses which is why they're often combined with other forms of treatment.

If you DO have a PD, it wouldn't surprise me if you were put in Cluster A(schizoid, schizotypal). They are narcissistic too, but it's generally not malignant. They still can't be self-diagnosed though, and neither can most mental illnesses.

The bottom line with PDs and mental illnesses is that if you think you have it or suspect that you do, you probably don't.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
As others have said, you may not want to go to a doctor, but that's really the best option. Self-Diagnosis isn't the best way to accurately evaluate yourself, especially with regards to mental disorders. It's also best that you seek a medical doctor's opinion as soon as possible; because if you think you are a psychopath, you may very well start to behave like one. If you've been diagnosed one way by multiple doctors, don't suddenly think you have a different disorder based on something that you read recently.

Q

Banned
itt "GUYS I AM DIFFERENT AND I AM TELLING YOU ABOUT IT I AM A PSYCHOPATH VIA SELF-EVALUATION"

This isn't your blog. THIS ISN'T YOUR BLOG. THIS ISN'T YOUR BLOG.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
itt "GUYS I AM DIFFERENT AND I AM TELLING YOU ABOUT IT I AM A PSYCHOPATH VIA SELF-EVALUATION"

This isn't your blog. THIS ISN'T YOUR BLOG. THIS ISN'T YOUR BLOG.

>help and support you waste of space

frisson

Silver Member
All they've managed is the regurgitation of the same unfunny response.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
With the state the RP section is currently in, it would be a blow.

I say go to the doctor, even if they give you some drugs, it's for the best.

You say that you don't want to change, is that to say that you're happy with how you are? If so, then why make a deal of it? If you want to change, or at least get better, why be afraid of the trip?

lol rp.

Many people would rather choke on a loaded gun than improve themselves.

=

Anyway, you're just a dick looking for an excuse for failing at interpersonal relationships. Accept it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back