• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz, Detonation, Demise, and Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wesa2j06

I doubt it's strongly tempted by the darkness. That could be anyone. He needs a strong heart that doesn't fear the darkness. And also it seems to be he needs a heart who can wield a key blade as well. And if that's the case, then case closed he's done for.

Last edited:

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
what do you mean by this? He said this to Riku. if you are refering to when he said As long as there is darkness is in your heart i will remain there.

I replyied kinda late k,i meant that Xehanort was controlling Rikus heart,right??And what if he have do the same thing to another person,it might sounds weird,but Xehanort could live like a parasite inside others hearts and in the end,the person might be destroyed or something??:confused:Its stupid,but plz dont flame...

Tazkaza

well, you know the old guy at the end of the Final Mix+ secret ending is wearing the same clothes as Xehort's Heartless. And Nomura never really clarified if it happened in the past or future (it was just implyed by character quotes). And Nomura said the next game was kinda a side-quest/to-fill-in-the-blanks game. So maybe...the old guy is kinda like a weakened Ansem (the heartless)

V

V.A.T.13

^ Not just mine, but alot of other people believe he's Xehanort as well ( I HAS A BUNNY NAO :'D )

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
I doubt it's strongly tempted by the darkness. That could be anyone. He needs a strong heart that doesn't fear the darkness. And also it seems to be he needs a heart who can wield a key blade as well. And if that's the case, then case closed he's done for.

I seriously doubt that riku is the only one in the universe, who has a strong heart and dosen't fear darkness. there's not a HUGE supply but there's enough to xehanort's heartless to jump too, don't forget there were thousands, neigh millions of hearts falling, xehanorts heartless would simply pick the right heart and he's set.

so, umm yeah case still open lol.

Ansem Darkheart

I agree that Ansem the Wise's machine could have stripped Ansem's heart from Riku. That would explain why Riku cannot use darkness anymore. But, I still don't think he just fell into some random heart. He probably went back to KH whence he came. And since Xemnas was defeated, I guess I just see them reforming back into Xehanort. But I guess thats everyones theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back