• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz is defenelty Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

if u watch the e3 2005 booth trailer an u look closly at the part where the BHK is moving towards Diz, the of Diz's face u see resembles Ansem because he has the sam eyes and the same colored skin

winged_angel

i think Diz should be an entirely new villan not like the shell or other side or anything like that

Hokage

Banned
Awards
look tthis is what i think. Diz is a shell of Ansem and that explains why Diz is more concerned with Riku than Sora in Chain of Memories. Riku has a part of Ansem in his heart. Diz is a shell of Ansem, therefore Diz wants to get Ansem out of Riku so that he can become whole. thats my theory on Diz

Hokage

Banned
Awards
thanx fantasygurl1227 i thought about it alot and thats what i came up with. lol but yeah Diz is definitely a shell of Ansem like so many before me said.

P

Prince_of_Light

UnkownSora21 said:
look tthis is what i think. Diz is a shell of Ansem and that explains why Diz is more concerned with Riku than Sora in Chain of Memories. Riku has a part of Ansem in his heart. Diz is a shell of Ansem, therefore Diz wants to get Ansem out of Riku so that he can become whole. thats my theory on Diz

so this means ansem's heart is inside rikus body? *confused* :confused:

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
A very possible theory. It makes sense to say that Diz (Ansem's shell) wants to take his heart back from Riku. But remember in R/R, Diz explains to Riku that he can control the darkness and use it to his advantage, which would make Ansem stronger. Also, Diz made his first appearance (in red) in Twilight Town, so maybe he can only be there because he is "a mere shell". At the end of R/R, Diz tells Riku to choose the path to light or the path to darkness. If he took the path to light, Ansem would be released from Riku's heart, and Ansem would return. If he took the path to darkness, Ansem would grow stronger through Riku and would return either way. Maybe that's why Diz wasn't so happy about Riku choosing the path to the twilight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back