• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz, Saix, Xigbar, Pete, Mickey and Maleficent English Voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I have just spoiled myself. But Xigbar is more of an ass than I though.
Anyway thanks.

Last edited:

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Xigbar sounds surfer-dude-ish. I don't know, he just sounds so young and immature.

DiZ sounds different, but I like it. It's nice. Kairi definitely sounds older, and Sora's the same as always.

I finally understand the conversation between DiZ and Mickey!

D

Dexter

Woah! Diz sounded awsome! Pete, Mickey, Malgnifcient sound just like there disney appearance. I loved Xigbar but I kinda hated Saix.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Zexion will still be my favorite but Axel is totally moving up the ranks cuz his voie is perfect. WOW Saix and Xigbar sound cool as hell too. I just need to hear Xemnas. I know who Xemnas' voice actor is and hes usually flawless with his work. I hope he does well for Xemnas...

D

Dexter

Man, Im starting to think that all the org members will have awsome voices! I mean Diz sounds Almighty, Xibgar sounds preatty good, Saix soundz awsome now, and axel is OMG like!

Sanctuary Keeper

why does Saix's voice sound so familiar..... wait didn't his voice actor do Saito's voice from Rurouni Kenshin?
Meh, for once, Saito's voice and Aoshi's [the american ones] were the only voice overs that I thought were cool. But Saitos seems a bit deeper.

Still, Saro, and saix are talking way to slow XD

Vzam

Bronze Member
lol yea. Lets hope Nomura puts even more time in KH3 for the rest of the organization! This meaning they pull a disney and come back for a second attempt to get rid of Sora and co. I just wanna hear all their voices...and in 3d

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
The only ones I didn't like were Mickey and Saïx. Mickey's just emotionless, and Saïx sounds like he's reading from a script. The rest are great. Xigbar's fits him perfectly; his Japanese voice was just as laid-back and cocky as his English voice is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back