• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz, Saix, Xigbar, Pete, Mickey and Maleficent English Voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
All the voices sound great. The most unexpected voice however is Xigbar. I didn't expect him to sound like that. But it's still cool. Oh and Christopher Lee and Haley sound great as always. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm now even more interested in KH2's adventure filled storyline especially after listening to Saix's dialogue.

And if anyone wants to know why Mickey is sounding a little emotionless is because Nomura stated he wanted Mickey to sound more serious instead of his usual chipper self.

Ansem/Sephy

Someone once said told me that the voice actors weren't bad, the lines were just corny. I believe the person now. I mean, does that not sound JUST like Mickey? Is there not emotion? Yes, well, the lines ARE corny, but no one knows how to do corny like the King. Oh, and DiZ blew me away. Chris Lee is perfect for him... so...
sophisticated. Saïx sounds sweet, and I think for a man of his age, Xighbar is pretty cool-sounding too. Despite corny lines, I loved every moment of this vid! You're my hero Xaldin!!!

Vzam

Bronze Member
If you thought the lines were "corney" you mine as well not buy Kingdom Hearts 2...if u felt 3 years of dialog and script work was weak then you mine as well get it..

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Vzam said:
. I just need to hear Xemnas. I know who Xemnas' voice actor is and hes usually flawless with his work. I hope he does well for Xemnas...

Whos doing Xemnas?

And I liked everyone's voice. Xigbar was my fav. And Lee is perfect for DiZ.

Vzam

Bronze Member
xansemx said:
Whos doing Xemnas?

And I liked everyone's voice. Xigbar was my fav. And Lee is perfect for DiZ.

Paul Dobson. The same guy who does Zechs Marquise for Gundam wing. He also voiced Folken Fanel in Escaflowne. Other "popular" roles he voiced were in Inuyasha as Naraku. If you dont know any of those I can help ya...hes got a dark evil voice sometimes...I hope he uses it for Xemnas.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Oh, he voices Zechs? I know what he sounds like then. Hopefully he does a good job.

Anyways, on another note, does Billy Zane voice Xehanort again? I cant tell from the vid on youtube, since he only says about one or two words. He was really awesome in the first game, was my fav voice actor.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't think the lines are corny. In fact, i think they are an improvement. The dialogue between Sora and these Organization XIII members are a lot better than anything in KH1. Plus Sora's lines are so far 10x better than his very little amount of dialogue in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back